🍋Jock!Cuphead x Nerd!Reader Pt.2🍋

[Omg, I'm actually doing a second part. Well anyway some people were saying to make a part 2, so here ya go! I'm sorry but this is gonna be a lemon, well not all of it is dirty.]

[(Y/N) POV]

It was getting pretty late, I've been sitting on this park bench for what felt like forever. Was Cuphead just messing with me? No...maybe? Ugh! I was tightly wrapped in his jacket for warmth, since the sun was beginning to set.

I was about to leave when I heard footsteps getting closer, I looked over in the direction of the sound and saw him. As he got closer, the damage became obvious.
"Oh god!"
I quickly got up and ran over to him, Cuphead more or less fell down into my arms. His head was cracked, with a black eye and busted lip.
"I knew this would happen."
"They, heh didn't take it well."
"Aw, my poor Cuppy~"
I gently kissed him on the forehead and helped him get back onto his feet.
"I'm sorry, I kept you waiting (Y/N)"
"Nevermind that, I need to get you cleaned up and patched up."

Cuphead simply took my hand and began walking, I made sure to stay by his side just in case.
**
We made it back to his house and he let go of my hand.
"Just saying, my brother might get a little excited that your here. Okay?"
I just nodded in response and followed Cuphead inside.

[Cuphead POV]

"Mugs! I'm back!"
He came running into the room but suddenly stopped when he saw me.
"Oh my god Cuppy, what happened to you and who is she?!"
Mugs pointed behind me and (Y/N)
"Oh this is (Y/N) my girlfriend"
I felt a rush of heat on my cheeks and reached back to grab (Y/N)'s hand who gladly took mine in return,
"And for my face, let's just say some people didn't agree with this."

Mugs just stood there for a moment, but not for long, he pretty much pounce onto (Y/N) giving her a tight hug,
"Cuppy she's so pretty!"
I felt my face get a little hotter, as I looked away outta embarrassment.
"I bet she'll take great care of you, in more way then one."
Mugs winked at (Y/N) who let out a small giggle. Okay, yeah we're done here.
"Great, Thanks mugs. Now if you don't mind."
I picked (Y/N) up in bridal style and carried her upstairs.
"Have fun, just don't be too loud!"

I quickly made it to my room and shut the door, putting (Y/N) down,
"I'm sorry about Mugs."
"No, it's fine. It's funny seeing you blush."
"Sh-shut up"
"Make me."
"Fine"
I pinned (Y/N) down onto my bed and kissed her deeply. Now she's quiet, I climbed on top of her making sure she wouldn't try get away. I heard her let out a small giggle into the kiss and managed to push my face away gently,
"Now don't get too ahead of yourself, I need to sort out that face of yours before it gets worse. So get off."
"Hmm nah."
I laid down on her making her grunt quietly,
"You know, your heavy and your face is a mess. If you don't move, I'll make you"
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah."
"Go on then."
"Ok. If you get off me now, I'll let you do whatever you want to me later."

[(Y/N) POV]

Cuphead instantly got off me and pulled me up along with him. Yeah right, like I actually meant any of that.
"That was easy then I thought."
"Yeah yeah, just follow me."
He took me into the bathroom and showed me where the medical cabinet was, I sat him down and began to clean his face with a damp cloth.
"Hey (Y/N) that stings you know!"
"The pain will be over soon."
Every now and then he would flinch from the pain, but at least he was allowing me to carry on.
"There done with that, now for the bandages."
I reached into the cupboard and grabbed a roll of bandages, along with a soft pad.

I rested the pad over the cracks and wrapped the bandage around it right enough so it wouldn't budge.
"There, that's the best I can do. We just need to get some ice for your eye and lip."
"Ok. Come on then."
He got up and went downstairs, I followed him closely into the kitchen. Cuphead stopped and picked me up, sitting me down on the counter top. He rummaged through the freezer until he came across some ice, he dropped the bag beside me.
"Anything else?"
"Hmm, just two tea towels."
Once I had them, I put ice in it and wrapped them up.
"Now come here."
Cuphead, got closer to me so he was practically leaning on me. I rested the tea towels of ice on his eye and lip.
"There, now to stay like this for a while."
**
[Cuphead POV]