Stripper!Bendy x Shy!Stuttering!Reader

[Requested by @CuppieMuggles So I know Stripper!Bendy don't speak on tumblr, but here he does.]
(F/N) = Friend's name

[(Y/N) POV]
I don't how I ended up here. One minute I'm with (F/N) then she disappears with some random guy, leaving me here alone at the bar. I don't want to get noticed so I bury my head in my arms and don't move, hoping everyone will leave me alone until
(F/N) comes back.
I refused to have any drinks, I refuse to talk to anyone. I know as soon as I say one word whoever is trying to communicate with me will laugh.
I'm still questioning myself on why I agreed to come, I guess I just didn't want to see (F/N) get hurt or do something stupid but I guess it's too late for that.

I sighed as quiet as I could and slowly looked up, noticing that there was a demon sitting right next to me, he was rather close. I shuffled over to the next bar stool hoping he wouldn't realise, that's when he just had to look over at me. I quickly hid my face in my arms again, pretending I hadn't seen him. I heard a shuffling noise, before I could move again I felt a hand slip under my chin and lift my face. Soon enough I was face to face with the same demon.
"Hey there Cutie"

I didn't know what to do, I didn't know him, I can't talk to strangers, to be fair I can hardly talk to anyone. I moved my chin out of his grip and hid my face again hoping he'd eventually leave, but he didn't.
"Come on Gorgeous, your unbearably cute. Please look at me and well talk."

He seemed nice, for well what he is. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to say one word. I kept my head in my arms and mumbled,
"(Y-Y/N)"
"Sorry what was that?"
I decided to do the daring and look up at him, trying not to make that much eye contact,
"M-my name i-is (Y-Y/N)"
"My, aren't you shy. That just makes you all the cuter. I'm Bendy by the way, Bendy the demon"
He winked at me and kissed my hand. I felt my cheeks heat up a little bit from all the complements, I felt a crowd of girls stare at me and Bendy in disbelief, I was actually looking at someone, actually talking.

He got up and held his hand out,
"Come with me"
I hesitated for a moment, then slowly took his hand. Maybe if I go with him there'll be less of a crowd, no one staring at me. We both walked across the club, people just staring some whispering, I just kept my head down trying to ignore them. Every now and then I'd glance up at Bendy, I had to admit he was good looking...

I was lost in thought, not realising that Bendy has stopped and was trying to get my attention.
"(Y/N)? (Y/N)!"
He shook me, which made me snap outta my thoughts. I quickly looked away embarrassed, since I was unable to hide my face like usual. He stroked my cheek,
"You okay?"
"Y-yeah"
"Good. Now you can sit down here and no one will be able to look at us."
I looked down at the couch, then slowly sat on it still not looking up at Bendy. I felt him sit down beside me and get closer, just like before. He lifted my chin and gazed into my eyes, as much as I wanted to look away and hide I just couldn't. There was just something about him...

[Bendy POV]
I couldn't look away, I didn't know why she hid her face but she certainly didn't need to. I've seen and been with many girls but none have ever been as stunning as her. I cupped her cheeks and pulled her closer, our lips almost touching. I heard her squeal quietly as I connected my lips with her.

I slowly and carefully laid her back as we carried on kissing, I got above her and put my hands each side of her. I could tell she hasn't ever been kissed before, she wasn't relaxing at all. I stroked up and down her side, trying to calm her down a bit. It worked for about a minute until she tensed up again. We parted to take a breath, she looked up at me slightly in a daze. I rested my forehead on hers,
"You need to calm down gorgeous."
"I-I'm trying."
"Just relax, follow my lead and go with the flow."
She nodded, as I slowly leans back down to her. We kissed again, but this time (Y/N) didn't seem too tensed, I felt her reach up and rest her hands on my back as to not let me go anyway.

I smirked slightly into the kiss, wanting to make it even more passionate. I was particularly laying on her now, I leant in further making the kiss deepen. It wasn't long before (Y/N) seemed to tense up again, but before she could begin to stress out I began stroking her sides once again. She seemed to relax, but at the same time she suddenly kissed me back much rougher then I expected.

[(Y/N) POV]
I don't know what I'm doing, do I actually like this? Am I actually enjoying myself? Well I must be, I'm bloody kissing him back.

I let go of him and rested back onto the couch, letting him do his thing. I felt his arms wrap around my waist, as the kiss got a bit more passionate.
I wasn't thinking straight anymore, I'd never do this normally.

By now my face felt like it was on fire, I shut my eyes not wanting to randomly start freaking out and attempt to enjoy this moment, before Bendy goes to entertain another guy or gal and leave me stuck waiting for (F/N) again.
Even if I wanted to get up and leave right now I wouldn't be able to, his grip on me was so strong.

Guess he's enjoying himself, oh what the heck so am I!

He finally parted again, I let out a gasp it felt good to get some air after that...make out session.
I looked up at Bendy who was smirking down at me, a wash of panic went over me. I tried to hide my face completely embarrassed and ashamed. I knew I could never talk to someone or do anything normal without freaking out over something so stupid.
"(Y/N)? Are you alright? Did I do something wrong?"
"I-it's n-not y-y-you..."
"What is it then."
He sat up and carefully picked me up, placing me on his lap.
"I-I'm s-s-sorry..."
"Don't be...there's no need to be"
Before I could stutter out anymore he kissed me again, but this time with more feeling. I kissed back almost instantly, he held me close as the kiss got just as intense as before.

I was starting to get use to this until,
"Ahem (Y/N)"
I looked around slowly to see the one and only (F/N), I blushed uncontrollably.
"I didn't know you were into strippers this much."
"I-I-I'm n-not..."
"Yeah of course your not, come on. You can't make out with him forever."

I slipped off Bendy's lap and stood up, he got up after me holding me behind by my waist.
"B-B-Bendy I've r-really gotta g-go..."
He learn down to my ear and whispered something that only
I could hear,

"Come back tomorrow, I'll be waiting~"

[Done. Hope this was okay.]