Cuphead x Preformer!Reader

[So I was asked to do more Cuphead, so I hope this okay.]

[(Y/N) POV]

I held my baton close to me as we got ready to set off on our parade, I of course led the whole thing. I glanced back seeing everyone line up into their places as the crowds in town got louder and louder.
The band started to play as I began to walk/march into the town, passing by many cheering people, kids jumping up and down excitedly. I looked down and winked at a group of children while I chucked my baton up in the air and caught it without even looking. As I carried on down the street, someone ran out right in front of me, making me trip on their foot. I threw my baton as I face planted the ground, I sat up rubbing my face,
"Ugh...great, just great..."
I got up, brushing myself off. Searching for my baton, but it was gone. I couldn't carry on preforming without it. I moved to side of the street, searching through the crowds, but it was no where.

**
I'd now got further away from the parade, still searching for my baton, who would of taken it and why. It wasn't worth anything, it wasn't anything special. I sighed heavily and was about to give up, when I heard footsteps behind me,
"Looking for this?"
The voice was familiar, too familiar. I turned around and crossed my arms,
"Cuphead, what do you want? More importantly what do you want with my baton? I need that for the parades and shows."

"Taking your baton was the only way I could get you away from the Parade and then I could finally talk to you."

"I'm listening"

"Good. But just so you don't try run away without me getting answers"
Cuphead grabs me, keeping tight grip on me.
"You don't have to hold me so tightly, geezs..."

"Just shush! Now your hiding something what is it? Cause you just wouldn't run off and hide away preforming for no reason."

" I-I don't have to tell you anything, just put me down. I've got a life to live, which doesn't need you interfering with."

I snatched my baton back from Cuphead and struggled my way out of his grip. Leaving him to just stand there, while I made my way back to the parade, well more like show ground. I ignored all the other shows members and went straight to my room. I rubbed my eyes, looking right at myself in the mirror,
"Better get myself reader for the show later..."

**
[Cuphead POV]

"Come in Mugman, it's not like we have all day. We have to find (Y/N)!"
I tapped my foot impatiently, until Mugman finally walked out the room.
"Finally"
I left first, with Mugman close behind me. So if (Y/N) was a so called preformed, she must be at the showground. That's where most stay and live. It wasn't really hard to find (Y/N)'s room, it stood out from all the others and she was standing right outside of it.
"(Y/N)!"
She quickly turned in our direction, as we got closer she swung her room door open, pushing me and Mugman in she followed us in and shut the door hastily.
"What are you doing here? I thought I said that I didn't need you interfering."

"We're not going anywhere, till you tell me what your hiding."

"Why do you want to know so badly?!"

"We were worried, one minute your there the next your not and you wouldn't just leave, there has to be something your hiding."
She let out a loud sigh and slumped back on a chair,
"Fine! I'll tell you by if you tell anyone else...You'll regret it..."

"Alright, we're listening."

"Remember (Sister/name)?"
Me and Mugman both nod, knowing she was now dead.
"Well...I left because-because I killed her..."
My eyes widened, I wasn't expecting that.
"She got on my bad side and she was the closer one to me, so she got the hit. Then I couldn't stay there anymore, I left as quick as I could and hid here. Hoping know one I knew would see me, but you just happened to come along!"
She hid her face in her hands, trying to control her anger. Me and Mugman were as shocked as each other, unable to say anything or even move.
"You wanted to know...so there you go...now what, you gonna tell on me? Let everyone know? What's it matter, I don't have anything to lose."
I managed to move and go over to (Y/N), placing a hand on her shoulder,
"First of calm down, we won't tell a soul and secondly you should of just told us. We would of helped, instead of you running here and hiding."

[(Y/N) POV]

I didn't bother looking up, I just swiftly pushed Cuphead's hand of my shoulder as I stood up, trying to be as professional as I could,
"Cuphead, it seems to me that you have not realised that I am fine and do not need you sympathy. I am okay with what I am now, even if I am alone."
I passed them both and opened the door, waiting for them to leave. Mugman left first, followed by Cuphead who stopped right in front of me.
"I thought you were leaving."

"Hm...not just yet."
Cuphead grabbed hold of my wrists and pulled me closer, making my lips smash onto his. But before I could move back, Cuphead wrapped his arms around my waist so I wouldn't go anyway.
It's not like I wasn't enjoying the kiss, but I had things to do, a life to live. But then again, I'm not complaining, I could get use to this.
After realising this wasn't going to end anytime soon, I wrapped my arms back around Cuphead so we were as close as we could get to each other. Both in each other's embraces. Finally, he let me go and stepped back.
I really wanted another kiss, so I went back in for another but he held out his hand and stopped me, I poured a little.
"You told me not to interfere with your life, so I will be going now. See ya toots."
He smirked as he walked away, leaving me in a blushing mess. Frustrated but at the same thing me in a trance.
Oh he'll be back...he wouldn't just leave me here like this.
I was about to go back into my room, that's when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

Told you so...

[There done. Hope it's okay? Maybe, quite possibly. Who knows.]