Bendy x Mugman & Cuphead's Sister!Reader

[ Suggested by @Cryogenickitty ]

[(Y/N) POV]

Once again, stuck at with my two irritating brothers. I don't see why I had to follow sure I have my own powers so I can help them, but I don't only want to use my powers for hurting people.

I was right behind Cuphead , following his every move. We were chasing someone called Bendy, while Mugman was after his brother Boris? I think. I caught up with Cuphead and ran beside him,

"So why are we chasing this um Bendy again?"

"Do you even listen we've been over this SO many times, think about it yourself and try not to get in the way this time!!"

I growled under my breath and went back behind Cuphead, geezs what made him so mad all of a sudden, I mean he's always grumpy but does he really need to shout. I was lost in thought while running till I got out of my daze realizing that I'd lost Cuphead. Oh great...

How could I lose sight of Cuphead he was right in front of me the whole time. Guess I really should be paying more attention, before I get myself into serious trouble. The wind seemed to pick up as I stuffed my hands in my pockets, gotta find Cuphead or at least Mugman before they start to worry. I started to walk back down the street, the way I was heading in the first place looking down each other alley way and each shop window, no sign of them at all.

I reached the last alley way and was about to turn, just as I turned around I was pinned down hard onto the ground. I tried moving my wrists, hoping I could hide my face behind my hands for protection, but nope who ever had hold of my was way too strong. So I just shut my eyes tightly hoping they would just leave me alone. I started to shake slightly, this kind of thing never happened to me because my brothers were always around and I was too afraid to use my finger gun on anyone.

"Heh, your nothing like your brothers."

I stopped and slowly opened my eyes to see a rather small demon with ruby red eyes staring down at me.

"Y-You know my brothers..."

I could only mumble, but I assume he heard me as he let out a soft chuckle,

"Of course I do, they always try kill me and your always following right behind them."

He got off me and held out his hand, to help pull me up. I grabbed his hand and he yanked me up.

"So...your Bendy?"

"The one and only. You must be (Y/N), I hear Cuphead shout at you all the time, it must be a pain having him as a bro."

"Sometimes..."

"Sorry about the whole pinning down thing, I didn't know whether I should of trusted you or not. So better be safe then sorry..."

I just nodded in response and looked down. I shouldn't be talking to Bendy, my bros will kill me AND him. I was about to walk away, when I felt him grab my wrist and pull me back to him,

"Hang on, I need to talk with you."

He had a serious tone and he still had hold of my wrist, pulling me down the street. I didn't know if I should be scared or not. He stopped outside a cafe, looked through the window and went in still pulling me behind him. We went over to a booth that already had a young wolf sitting here, he pointed beside the wolf