Felix x Oswald

[ requested by @SingleBacon
First one-shot that isn't x Reader.
But hey, this is my OTP is well, so I hope you like it anyway. ]

[Felix POV]

It had been a while since I saw that handsome...dreamy rabbit and of course his adorable bunny children. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to go visit them again, nice surprise for the kids at least.

It was quite a journey back to them but oh well, it'll be worth it. I packed up all my things and stuffed it all into my bag, now I was ready to go.

**

I was now walking through the town, nothing had changed at all. As I got further into town, I began to get nervous,

"Why am I so nervous...it's not like it's my first time seeing them, it's not like they don't like you..."

I was mumbling to myself, when I walked right into someone making them fall over,

"Oh my, I'm so sorry!..."

I went down to help them up when I saw it was one of the baby bunnies,

"Mr. Felix!"

He jumped up into my arms, hugging me. 

"Uh, hey bud. Where is everyone else?"

"In the cafe, down the street."

"Right."

I carried the bunny as we walked to the cafe, he was still hugging into me. I opened the door and went in.

"MR.FELIX!"

A stampede of blue bunnies came right towards me, I crouched down to their height and opened my arms, receiving loads of hugs many clinging onto me. I smiled, I didn't realized how much I had actually missed these kids. I stood back up with a few bunnies still on my arms, a small group ran off and came back with Oswald following. He smiled warmly at me, making my cheeks heat up and blush slightly, I smiled back.

"I'm sorry about my kids..."

He took the bunnies from my arms and placed them back on the floor.

"No it's quite alright, I'm just glad to see these little lovelies again."

"They're glad to see you too."

His voice, it was so...perfect. 

"O-of course, I'm also here to see you is well."

I watched as the kids surrounded Oswald and motioned him down to their height. They whispered something which made Oswald's face turn bright red, he stood back up as they all ran off.

"Uh, are you okay?"

"Yeah...it's just kids, ya know?"  

I nodded, knowing how cheeky his children can get.

"What did they say?"

"It-It doesn't matter."

[Oswald POV]

I can't believe they just asked me that, can Felix by their new mum...

I have to admit I like Felix, but I don't want to just come out to him. He's author, he goes on adventures I don't think he has time to be with us a lot. But I can't just pretend like nothing just happened and I'm not hiding anything. 

"Come on Dad!"

I snapped out of my trance, waved and smiled at Felix, leaving the cafe with everyone.

[Felix POV]

Talk about short meeting, one minute I was happily talking to Oswald and the next he's gone. I shrugged it off and went to grab a coffee, I sat at one of the tables non stop thinking about Oswald, compared to how he was when I first met him, he seems much happier now. While drinking my coffee, I went back to writing in my notepad.