🍋Stripper!Felix x Innocent!Reader🍋

[Requested by @airachnidthequeen ]

[(Y/N) POV]

I can't believe where I am right now, I shouldn't be here, I don't want to be here. I never agreed to this, I was just pulled along by none other then (Friends name).

"(F-F/N) I can't be here."

"Oh shush, you'll be fine. Nothing back will happen just sit here and i'll grab us some drinks."

"But you know I don't-"

Before I could even finished what I wanted to say (F/N) was pretty much dragged away from me, now I'm sitting alone at the bar great, just great. Oh, I don't think I've made it clear where I am, well I'm stuck in a strip club. Apparently (F/N) had some 'needs' she/he wanted to resolve.

Never did I think I would end up here, maybe I could just leave and quickly, I'm sure (F/N) would be perfectly fine on their own. I was about to get up when I felt a something soft wrap around my waist and pull me back down. I froze in place as someone slowly turned me round on the stool, so I was face to face with a black and white cat. He gave me a toothy smirk and leaned in closer

"Hello Gorgeous~ What is someone so precious as you doing here alone~"

He purred into my ear, making me blush bright red. I pushed him away.

"S-sorry, I shouldn't be here. I-I need to go."

I quickly stood up, so did he.

"Don't worry (Y/N). (F/N) has told me to take care of you~"

He grabbed my wrist softly and begins to pull me across the room. Swinging his tail from side to side happily.

"I'm Felix by the way Beauty, Felix the cat."

I didn't know how to react, I shut my eyes tightly hoping it was all just a dream and I'd never actually let myself get into this mess. I felt myself being picked up which made me shut my eyes even tighter, please don't do anything bad, please don't do anything bad. The grip was released and I fell back onto a soft surface which eventually made me open my eyes slightly.

"Now~ Don't be shy, you'll love every second of it~"

He started to climb on top of me, I began to tense up more, feeling my hands be pinned down beside me so I couldn't go anyway. I don't exactly want this, I don't want to see anything that's, how should a put it...dirty?

[Felix POV]

Why is she so tense? It's not like I'm going to hurt her, just pleasure her.   (F/N) told me that (Y/N) gets too nervous about everything and she's too 'innocent' I can see why she would say that now. As much as I'd like to rush into things, you know pound the hell outta her I can't, I gotta at least appreciate that it's her first time.

I slowly moved my hands up and down her body, trying to at least relax her a little,

"Come on (Y/N)~ you need to relax babe, I'm not gonna hurt you. Just give you the time of your life. I promise~"

Her body seemed to calm but only a little, guess she was still scared. I kissed her and left a trail of sweet kisses down her chin, neck and collar leaving a few marks. I pulled her top off along with her shorts and dropped them onto the floor. Sure I wasn't going to be rough, but I'm going to waste time.

[No One POV]

Felix began to take off (Y/N)'s underwear off as she quickly covered herself completely embarrassed. Felix just chuckled at her actions, since she isn't the first to act so shy. He grabbed her wrists and moved her arms away from herself,

"No need to hide such a beautiful body~"

(Y/N) attempted to calm down, allowing Felix to look down at the now naked body. To her it is the most embarrassing thing but Felix had a soft touch, well for now at least. (Y/N) couldn't keep eye contact with Felix, not sure where to look she kept her eyesight on Felix's tail which was happily swishing back and forward, quickening the pace every time Felix placed another kiss on her body. Felix brought his hand up to (Y/N)'s hand, she looked at it slightly confused.

"Your meant to open your mouth Gorgeous"

"O-Oh...right"

(Y/N) slowly opened her mouth slightly just enough room for Felix to slip his finger in, she realized what he wanted a began to suck on his finger coating it in her saliva. Felix soon took his finger out of (Y/N) mouth and looked at it.

"Mmm~ Puuurrfect~ Now this will sting, but you'll get use to it"

Felix went down to (Y/N)'s legs and spread them a little, he looked up at her and flashed her a reassuring smile which made (Y/N) relax. Without saying anything Felix slowly put his finger in her, causing (Y/N) to yelp out in pain and gain tears in the corners of her eyes.

"It's okay Babe, just deep breaths and the pain will be gone."

"B-But it h-h-hurts!"

"Shh..."

Felix left a few kisses down her thighs as he began to move his finger at a slow pace, earning a few groans and quiet moans from (Y/N). The pain had eased almost completely, but it was still uncomfortable. The pace quickened as (Y/N) moans got louder with every movement, Felix smirked finally being able to break her, he removed his finger from her and climbed back on top.

"I think your ready~ Just brace yourself~"

(Y/N) nodded nervously, taking a few deep breaths preparing herself in advance. Felix took off his own clothing as much as (Y/N) didn't want to look she couldn't keep her eyes off him, she managed to keep her eyesight to only above his waist she couldn't find the courage to look any lower. Felix positioned himself back between her legs, he looked up at (Y/N) who was madly blushing. Who was unable to speak, so she just nodded letting Felix do his thing. Slowly but not to slow he thrusting into her, receiving a loud moan. He didn't move, just waited for (Y/N) to adjust and get use to this feeling.

After a few minutes, (Y/N) had relaxed as much as she was able to and let Felix start moving which he did. To begin the pace was slow, (Y/N) already a drooling mess, her tongue sticking out as soft moans escaped her lips. It was obvious she was enjoying everything, so Felix quickened his pace and held onto (Y/N)'s hips for a little support.  (Y/N)'s moans had got louder and raspy, she couldn't catch her breath, it was all too much but never the less she was having the time of her life. Felix carried on pounding into her like he planned to, enjoying this just as much as she was.

"F-FELIX!~~"

With just that it gave Felix that last bit of energy he needed to push (Y/N) over, causing her to arch not holding back her orgasm. That feeling was over whelming to (Y/N) she'd never felt so relieved in almost all her life. Felix slowed down the pace and pull out of (Y/N) both of them groaning in sync. Felix quickly swapped place with (Y/N) so he was sitting on the edge of the bed and she was kneeling in between his legs. He stroked himself until his load ended up all over (Y/N)'s face, she looked up at him with open eye shut and in the most innocent way. Felix lent down and kissed her forehead.

Felix's ears twitched as he looked past (Y/N) to see a familiar rabbit leaning on the door frame looking straight at Felix,

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything important"  

[Finally finished it. I tried to make the ending unexpected, but anyway there ya guys go. Okay so it wasn't that unexpected we all know (well almost all know) who is protective of S!Felix and who likes to keep him for himself only.]