Cuphead x Badass!Reader x Bendy

[Another request from @Cryogenickitty ]

[(Y/N) POV]

For once I thought I could have at least a decent day was that just too much to ask?! All day this little demon Bendy would appear by me and flirt, ha does he really think I'd be interested in someone like him? (Yes...)

At least now I know no one will bother me, everyone in my neighborhood knows not to irritate me, so they just pass by. I stood out on my drive as I put my helmet on, there's always one way to make my day at least a little more bearable. I opened my garage door and got out my motorbike, of course this was one of my most prized possessions, sparkling clean with not a dent or scratch in sight. I got on and started it up, I took a sigh of relief and rode down the street further into town. 

**

After a while I finally stopped off in town and parked my bike. I took off my helmet and held it under my arm as I walked towards the store. (Not coffee shop this time!) I walked into the shop and was greeted, I nodded back and went down the first few aisles just scanning over things and grabbing them when I needed to. I had almost got to the end of the 6th aisle when I heard a similar voice. I peaked round the corner and saw Bendy a guy with a cup for a head?

Oh that's just perfect...

I tried to pass them without getting noticed still holding my helmet and groceries close to me. I almost made it to the next aisle when I felt someone grab my wrist and turn me round,

"Hey (Y/N)"

I just looked down at Bendy unimpressed as he looked back at me smirking,

"What. Do. You. Want. Now?"

"Oh nothing...just wanted to say hey, also I didn't know you had a motorbike."

"Well you learn something new everyday don't ya..."

I attempted not to roll my eyes as I looked up at Bendy's so called, friend.

"Try keep Bendy from bothering me. Otherwise he'll regret it."

and with that I walked off, snickering a little.

[Cuphead POV]

I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Bendy, you just got rejected and left!"

I could hardly get my words out I was laughing so much, sure this happened to Bendy quite a lot but not like that. It was priceless. 

"Yeah, Yeah thanks for nothing Cupface. Like you could do any better."

I smirked at that

"Oh, just watch me."

I saw (Y/N) leave the store and followed her with Bendy. I went over to her just as she was about to get on her motorbike,

"Hey Beautiful."

She looked back at me, giving me the same glare as she did Bendy. Still smirking I stood beside her and put my hands in my pockets,