Dallon: D.R.U.N.K.

I can't believe he asked to buy me drink. I thought for sure he was going to hate me. Jesus I have nothing good to wear. I don't want to look too dressed up, but I also don't want to look like I don't give a shit about my appearance.

I throw on a button up shirt, a Black leather jacket, and the tightest pair of skinny jeans I own.

(I hate myself. I was busy writing this so you guys had a fanfic to read while Brendon was fucking doing a live stream on Instagram... It's okay I already know I'm a FAKE FAN, but I learned my lesson. Never close out of Brendon Urie's Instagram page. He could do a live stream any moment without you even noticing. Now excuse me as I go cry in a corner.)

I hope Brendon likes me. I have never wanted someone to accept me as badly as I want Brendon to. I've always done things that people don't approve of. I didn't care because I was being myself. But, when I'm around Brendon I want to impress him. Maybe it's because he's famous. But, I just can't get him out of my head, so I don't want to disappoint him. I fix my hair one last time before heading to the bar.

When I get there I look around the room for Brendon. I can't find him anywhere. I feel someone tap on my shoulder. I turn around and Brendon shouts, "Boo!" "Holy crap you almost gave me a heart attack. Can I get you something to drink?" I ask. Brendon laughs, "No I'm buying you go take a seat while I get the drinks," Brendon says. There's no point in arguing with him. He's going to end up buying them anyways.

Brendon joins me at the table with two drinks in his hands. "Thank you. You didn't have to buy it for me though," I say. "Yes I did and I will keep buying you drinks until you can no longer drive yourself home. Got that?" Brendon asks smirking at me. God he doesn't know what he's getting himself into. I grab the drink from him. The more I drink the more I loosen up.

"Hey I think we should leave before you drink yourself to death," Brendon says. I nod but I don't move. Brendon picks me up and carries me to his car. That is all I remember before waking up the next morning In my bed. How in the hell did I get here. My phone is vibrating on my dresser. Who would be messaging me this early in the morning. I don't even have any friends.

I unlock my phone. I have 500+ messages. What the-. I open my phone to see a photo of me and Brendon.

 I open my phone to see a photo of me and Brendon

How, when, where? I need to find Brendon. People keep messaging me that picture and asking if Brallon is real. Who the hell is Brallon? My phone starts ringing. It's an unknown number. I have no idea who's calling so I let it go to voice mail. I listen to the voice mail. "Dallon it's Brendon. When you get this call me right away," He says.

I call him back after I'm done listening to the message. "Um Brendon..." I say. "I know, I know, I've already seen. Please don't tell me you told them what we did last night," Brendon asks worried. "What are you talking about? What did we do last night?" I ask. I am so confused. "You don't remember?" He asks. "No? Remember what?" I ask. "Well that's the picture that somebody took of us at a party. He also took a video of us. I have the video with me. If you don't say a word we can just pretend it never happened," Brendon says.

"What never happened what is on that video?" I ask him again in more of a demanding tone. If I'm in a video I have the right to know about it. "It's a sex tape Dallon. We had sex in the video," Brendon says. My jaw drops to the floor in disbelief. We did what? Damn I really wish I would've remembered that. Brendon is probably grossed out. He probably never wants to see me again. I understand if he doesn't.

"I won't tell anyone. You don't have to worry. I'm gonna let you go now. I'm sorry," I am just about to end the call when I hear Brendon say something. I could barely hear it. I probably heard it wrong but it sounded like Brendon moaned, "Damn he's big!" as I hung up. I blushed. Did he like having sex with me. I get up to use the bathroom. I also have the worst head ache ever. God I hate having a hang over.

*this chapter sucked. I apologize it's way to late for me to care though*