Dallon: B.R.E.A.K.

"Good morning America I am your host Kelly and this is Ryan," they wave.

"Today is a very special episode. We have two guests here this morning. Brendon Urie and Dallon Weekes from Panic! At The Disco," kelly says.

The camera turns to face us. We both put on our fakes the smiles and wave.

"So Brendon you are recently divorced am I correct?" Kelly asks.

"Well not so recently but yes I'm Divroced," Brendon replies.

"Okay good," Kelly says. Brendon gives me a look of confusion. What was so good about what he had said?

"And is it true that you and Dallon are engaged?" Ryan asks.

"Yes," Brendon says. I nod along with the question.

"Alright so Brendon me and Ryan made a little game. We don't want you to go through another divorce so we are going to test your strength as a couple with a little game called truth or drink," Kelly says.

"We are going to be asking some questions. You can either tell us or take a shot. In the end the if anyone alcohol blood level content goes above .08 you lose," Ryan says.

I look over at Brendon. I'm starting to get nervous. I don't want us to lose.

Brendon squeezes my hand. It's like he could read my mind. Why did I agree to do this again.

"Alright first question. Where did you guys meet each other?" Kelly asks.

Brendon looks at me, "I'm sorry but I'm gonna take the shot."

I shrug. I know why he's taking it so I guess I have to too.

"Where was your first kiss?" Ryan asks.

"At a party!" Brendon says. I laugh. He's so happy he doesn't have to drink.

"Yeah I didn't even know it happened until the next day," I laugh. It was so fake. I need to calm down.

"Where is you favorite place to kiss your partner?" Kelly asks.

"His lips," I say. His lips are so full and kissable. I want to kiss him right now.

Brendon has an evil grin on his face. "I'm gonna take a shot. I wanna keep this show family friendly," Brendon says.

Everyone in the studio laughs. I know they're not laughing at me but I can't stop thinking that way.

"Alright calm down everyone," Ryan says. "When did you first start dating?"

"On the first week of tour," Brendon says. I agree with him.

We go through a few more questions. They ask about the proposal. They ask us about new music.

The game ends almost as quick as it started. Neither me nor Brendon alcohol blood level content goes above .08. Brendon's was at .07 though.

Brendon makes me so nervous sometimes. I know that if we would've lost that it wouldn't have changed anything.

It's just the world I'm afraid of. I think I need to take a break from the spot light.

Back stage at the Kelly And Ryan show I walk up to Brendon and tell him how I'm feeling.

"I'm not used to everyone judging me. It's hard to focus on the positive people and ignore all the negativity.

I'm not used to it. I feel like if I don't take a break then I am going to break," I say, starting to get choked up.

"I'm sorry," I say. "You don't have to be sorry for anything. If stepping out of the spotlight gives you time to calm down and relax then that's what I want," Brendon says.

I don't know how Brendon does it. He can stand in a room of haters and still find something to be happy about.

I know he's not always like that's. He has his dark days also. But he is so good at hiding that.

I love him for that. I want to be more like him. Hopefully I will be when I come back.

Brendon calls a cab to take me to the airport while he stays to finish up doing interviews.

In the cab I can here Brendon's voice in my head. "You went from no one to famous over night. You are doing amazing.

Look how far you've come to where you are now. I'm so proud of you. If you can make it through our first tour then you can make it through anything.

I love you," his voice in my head says. I love you too. "Will you marry me?" Yes.

We finally arrive at the airport.

As I'm about to board my plane a young girl comes up to me.

"Dallon is that you?" She asks. "Yes," I say hesitantly.

"My name is Erika. It wasn't always that though. And I didn't always look like this," she says.

Once I realized what she was saying, a wide grin spreads across my face.

"When I found out that you were transgender it gave me the courage to tell my family that I was.

Ever since I told my parents they have been helping me buy girl clothes and I'm having top surgery in three months," she says.

Her smile is so infectious. "I'm so proud of you. Always remember that. If you are getting hate remind yourself of all the supporting people in your life, including me," I say.

I continue to board my plane. I wave Erika goodbye. It's people like her that I need to remember.

Even though I may get hate, I am also helping people like me and Erika.

Later that night while I'm in bed I feel somebody climb in
Next to me.

"I love you Brendon," I say. "I love you too," he says, kissing my forehead, "goodnight Dally."