Brendon: G.O.O.D.B.Y.E.

*now don't y'all go and get your panties in a wad. I know not all of these pictures are Knox. It's just for the story*

"H-Hi. I didn't think you'd wake up. I was starting to lose hope," Dallon said.

I slowly sit up. I'm hooked up to a ton of machines. I'm covered in casts. I'm so confused.

"What happened?" I ask.

"You don't remember?" Dallon asks. "N-No. Should I?" I ask.

"You jumped off a building. You've been in a coma for well over a year and a half. I've kind of felt obligated to visit you.

You see I was also on the roof. My name is Dallon by the way.

I could've stopped you. But you slipped right through my fingers.

I swear I'm not a fan though.

It wasn't until day five that other celebrities I did recognize came to visit.

I was in shock. I've heard one of your songs before. I had no idea that was you.

You're really talented. I searched you. You are a great singer.

I'm the only one that visits you daily. The others well they lost hope months ago.

I think it was the doctors getting in their head.

Did you know you had an 18% chance of waking up and 4% chance of waking up and not being brain dead?

I apologize I'm just rambling here do you have any questions for me?" Dallon asks.

I can't believe what's happening right now.

The past year of my life wasn't real. Dallon and I never got together.

I do have a question.

"Dallon what do you do after this?" I ask.

"Huh?" He asks. "I know you do the same thing everyday. You stick to a specific schedule.

If you don't you think you'll get punished just like what happened at the house you were held at.

So what do you do after you visit me?" I ask.

"How do you know that about me? I haven't told anyone about what happened to me," Dallon say.

"Well trust me when I saw I know more then you think.

I know you're transgender. And I know you have a fear of rejection.

Just trust me when I tell you that you are beautiful. You are more of a man then anyone I know.

Nothing bad will happen if you break your schedule and do things that actually make you feel alive.

I'm a bad person. I've done a lot of wrong in my life. One thing I didn't do wrong was meeting you," I say.

"I don't know how you know all that but thank you. Have we met before?" Dallon Asks.

"Only in my dreams," I say, "And Dallon, I am madly in love with you. Everything hurts. Just know you did save me."

I start crying. If I knew what dying felt like I'd say it was this.

"Dallon I have one last question," I say.

"No this will not be your last question. Your not dying. Just hold on Brendon. Hold on pain ends," Dallon says.

I can see him getting teary eyed as well.

"Dallon?" I ask, "Will you marry me?"

I never did get to hear his answer. My heart monitor went off.