Instagram: DallonWeekes

3,826,037 Likes      385,839 Comments One year ago today I was standing on a roof

3,826,037 Likes 385,839 Comments
One year ago today I was standing on a roof. I saved a man from jumping off that roof. We both went our separate ways. I never even learned his name. He changed my life that day. I'm a transgender male. When I was younger my family kicked me out of the house. Two men came to pick me up off the street. I thought it was going to be my safe haven but in reality it was a trap house. They sold drugs and kids. I was raped by different men every night. When I turned 21 I was finally let go. I was worthless and scared of the world. I inherited my parents money when they died. I had sex reassignment surgery. I had OCD and if I didn't stick to a specific schedule I thought the world would end. He helped me realize that it wouldn't. I wished I could've thanked him but he was gone forever. So I thought. I saw him on the news. I couldn't believe he was famous. How did I not know. I ran into Pete Wentz. Pete Wentz introduced me to Brendon Urie. I thanked him. We told each other our stories. We got Drunk and had sex that night. We tried to avoid how we felt for each other but it didn't work. We had sex. The next day he heard me play the bass and asked me to join his band on tour. We slept with each other every night and worked on music everyday. He officially asked me out on the first day of the tour. Nobody knew we were together. We would joke around and tease each other. Everyone got mad at Brendon when he teased me. I went to hang out with Twenty One pilots while they were on tour. I was telling them about how me and Brendon joke a round about that stuff. Next thing I knew Brendon left me for a girl named Sarah. I got really jealous. I wrote mean things. Brendon wrote mean things back. I became depressed. I met Breezy. She pulled me out of my depression. then after dating for a couple months she realized that I loved Brendon more than her. After Brendon got married I was mad. I went to a party, I got high and drunk, and I slept with Brendon's ex. When he told everyone I was girl I knew we would never be getting back together. I started having really bad gender dysphoria. My heart was broken. I went to the roof I first met Brendon on. As I was about to jump Brendon stopped me. He told me not to be an idiot like he was. He held me on the roof like I held him. And then we kissed. I didn't know what was happening he was married. He told me that he would never love Sarah as much as he loves me. He told me how he thought I cheated on him. I told him I could never do that. We made out up there and then he went back to Sarah. I started my new band. And then I heard Brendon and Sarah got divorced. I called him up and he was crying and apologizing. He begged to get back together with me. I couldn't. I couldn't say no. I love him. He gave me HOPE that life gets better. Sure we had our ups and downs. But every couple does.
And one year later the man that I pulled back onto the roof asked me to marry him. And I said yes.

~~~
Comments

PeteWentz: congratulations you dorks. I'm so glad I could introduce you guys to each other.
DallonWeekes: thank you for stopping when I yelled at you to shut up and listen.
PeteWentz: I just knew I had to listen. No fan or reporter would have yelled at me like that. They would be afraid that I would never talk to them again.
BrendonUrie: Dallon you don't know this but when I was hospitalized I dreamt about you every night. I never had a dream about Sarah
DallonWeekes: I was day dreaming about fucking you before we met... And it wasn't because you were famous
JoshDun: I would never want to break you to up you're my otp
KennyHarris: me, Dan, and Zack all say congratulations. And Zack said pick a person and marry them already Brendon.
BrendonUrie: Zack can shove a broom stick up his ass.
BreezyDouglas: I'm so happy for you two. If you ever want kids I would gladly be a surrogate
DallonWeekes: slow down breezy. Let us get married before we talk about having kids.
BrendonUrie: I'd love to have kids... Bogart, Penny Lane, and Zero
DallonWeekes: awe you little dork ily
BrendonUrie: ily2 😘