Zapdos x Abused Reader

requested by MicroChan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING THERE WILL BE SOME STRONG LANGUAGE AND MENTION OF ABUSE

(I'm going to try writing in POV of the first time since it feels like it would work best for this story)

Reader POV

I'm done! I can't take this anymore! I'm sick of coming home to bruises and alcohol his abuse has left me ugly and broken and I would rather face death instead of him so fuck him I'm running.

[short time skip]

"Oh, arcus my legs are on fire! I don't think I've ever run that much in my life...now, where am I? You know what I don't care as long as I'm away from him. Shit, it's raining now." 

I look around for a place to hide from the weather and spot a shaded alleyway, 

"I know that is the prime place to be raped or murdered or both but at this point, I don't care." 

I run into the alleyway just as it starts to pour heavily.

No POV

Now that your mind has cleared of your rage you began to think of all the hell he put you through, your eye cloud with tears and you collapse and cry till you pass out

Zapdos POV

"Of course he decides to make it storm right as I pass."

I sigh, I would much rather get back to my nest but duty calls. I swop off course into the dark clouds and start to generate thunder, quickly my anger dissipates as I get consumed by my thunder, letting out random bolts as I feel. Soon I grow a little tired and decided to clock myself in a dark cloud and drop to the ground to watch my handy work. As I scout for a good place to hide and rest my sharp eyes spot a dark alleyway.

"That plus the cloud will be the perfect cover."

I drop fully down and pull into the alley before settling onto the ground. Quickly I here crying, it was soft but I could hear it clearly I turn to see a young and fragile woman sitting in a ball crying hard enough to shake her whole body. I could see that she didn't have any pokemon on her, and I couldn't just leave her in such a broken state, I don't know why I felt the need to comfort her, but there was something different about her. I walked closer to her and decided to talk.

"What are you doing all alone in this thunderstorm young human?"

(Y/N) POV

I was woken from my tormented sleep by a loud crack of thunder, I wasn't afraid of the thunder but whenever it would thunder it brought back the memory of the loss of my beloved (favorite pokemon that's not legendary or mythical).