Male Lucario x Female Reader

Requested by @Angelhunter248

"I don't know about this Lucario, I've never done this before."

It was afternoon in the middle of spring and Lucario and I were standing outside our home. He had on his gear and I was in a simple t-shirt and jeans. His shiny blue and black motorcycle was propped up in our driveway, with two helmets sitting on it.

"I know you've never done this _____, but I have, that's why I'm the one driving."

Lucario had asked me earlier today if I would ride his bike with him. I have never been on a motorcycle, and honestly I was kind of afraid of them. How Lucario was able to do it I will never know. I wasn't sure if I could do it even if he was the one driving.

"babe I'm just not sure if I can, you know I'm scared."

First he gave me a mocking look but then softened his eyes and looked again.

"Listen _____ I know you're scared, I promise I'll drive extra careful. we

don't even have to go far, please _____"

Arceus it was nearly impossible to say no to him, with one more sigh I went and took the other helmet off the back of the bike and slipped it on.

"Fine let's just do this before I change my mind."

He gave a victorious fist pump into the air and ran to the front. He dawnd his helmet and made sure his goggles are on right before mounting.

"You're going to want to hold on to me _____."

I had seen how girls would hold onto men in movies when they rode motorcycles so I slipped my arms around his waist held on. He pulled up the kickstand and started the engine, I could feel the whole thing buzz to life. As I begin to feel the world start to move I closed my eyes, not wanting to see anything. I felt the wind rake its fingers through my hair as we drove out of our neighborhood. After I felt the whole thing steady out I open my eyes and take in what I see. The scenery of the world seem to pass by, not super fast, but still in a blinding blur of color. I began to loosen my grip just a bit and sat up so I can look around easier. After a few minutes I felt him stop and I look up to see the light that turned red. He turns back to me and smiles,

"You enjoying the ride so far?"

I look up to him with a goofy smile and nod, despite the fact that I was still kind of scared, this was a lot of fun. We remained in comfortable silence as he continued to drive us to our destination. I watched the world begin to move just a bit faster, the color is of the landscape merging into quickly dashed lines as we sped along. It didn't take us long before we finally reached where we were going, he slowed the bike down near an empty space. He flicked out the kickstand, turning it off, before helping me off and then getting off himself,

"So was that as scary as you thought it was going to be?"

I could see the i-told-you-so smirk and I just shook my head and giggled.

"I was still scared but that was fun."

He just left it and took my hand as we made our way to the hill. We found this spot a long time ago, a large hill with a beautiful blossom tree. Since it was the spring time it was in full bloom so as we made our way up, flower petals littered the trail. my legs are still shaky from the unnatural experience of riding. Of course Lucario saw this and picked me up bridal style and continue to carry me to the top of the hill. There's no use fighting since I knew he was to strong so I just relaxed in his arms and let him carry me. He set me down as we reached the top and we went to take our place next to the tree, resting our backs against its trunk. We looked up at the sky enjoying the crystal blue skies peppered with fluffy white clouds.

" _____ do you know what day it is today?"

The silence is broken by the statements and I turn my head to look at him. What on Earth was he talking about?

"Sunday?"

He chuckled and shook his head looking back at me.

"I guess that but it's also, our anniversary."

My eyes widen as the realization hit, he actually remembered. He turned to face me reaching back into his pocket and pulling out a small box. With a smile he handed it to me and I took it in shaking hands. I slowly open the box to see A beautiful necklace, the pendant was a quick ball made out of gems. I looked at him slightly confused but still very happy, I guess he could see my confusion.

"When I was still a Pokemon you caught me in a quick ball and even after I was changed by the curse you still kept that ball. It made sense to me that to celebrate our anniversary of us being together I would use the thing that brought us together in the first place."

I felt tears at the edges of my eyes, I didn't know he still remembered his ball. I leaped into him and gave him a big hug, but then I remembered something.

"I'm sorry love I didn't get anything for you, I honestly thought you wouldn't remember."

he pulls back and gives me a smile.

"I knew you didn't think I did that's why I asked you to ride with me on my motorcycle. That was probably one of the greatest gifts you could have given me, your trust."

I smile and laugh of course he would think of that. I move back and take the necklace out of the box.

"Would you mind helping me put this on?"

He smiles and takes the necklace for my hand, I turn around to make it easier. I watch as the necklace comes back into view and lands on my chest, a soft click behind me as he latches it into place. He moves away and I lay against the tree again looking back to the sky, contentment and joy the only thing I could feel. Soon though I feel him intertwine his hand with mine and we close our eyes basking in each other's presence. We sit there, our eyes closed in content harmony as the blossoms from the tree slowly dance around us as they fall to the ground. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest is up to you...anyhoo toodaloo my lovely trainers

1125 words