Male Charizard x Shy Female Reader

Requested by @Tytv123 

So I've never really done a shy character before so sorry if it seems really overdone or not right at all, I tried my best.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fidget with the hem of my shirt as I make my way through the manic crowd. My friends had dragged me to the club saying that I needed to get out and live a little. Unfortunately, now I lost them in the chaos of people. Now I'm alone surrounded by people I don't know and I feel like bursting.

Out of the corner of my eye I spot the bar, they had a few already and they were bound to have more. I make my way to the bar in hope one of them will find me there. I take a seat at the corner of the bar and keep my head down. I really don't have the confidence to be in a place like this.

"Hey there young lady, what can I get ya?"

I jumped slightly at the sudden voice. I look up to see a Charizard turned human standing in front of me. His wings were folded behind him and the flame of his tail glowed brightly in the darkened lighting. He took a step back and put his hands up as if approaching a shared animal.

"Whoa there, didn't mean to startle ya."

I can feel my cheeks heat up just a bit.

"N-No it's alright."

He drops his hands and gives me a side smile.

"Well, is there anything I can get you?"

He asks again.

"U-Um, no, I just lost my friends and I'm hoping to find them here."

I say with my eyes darting to the floor.

"Hmm, well that's a shame, who would leave such a lovely darling like yourself?"

I feel my face heat up and I let out an involuntary squeak. Charizard lets out a laugh and grins at me.

"Oh my Arcus that was adorable, you are just the cutest you know that."

I can feel the blush reaching the tips of my ears and I can't help but hide my face in my hands. Charizard lets out another laugh before pulling some bottles from under the counter. He starts to pour them into a glass with a few tricks before placing a straw in the pinking mix and pushing it to me.

"Here, a sweet, non-alcoholic berry drink for the cute lady."

I look sheepishly away.

"Sorry but I don't have money with me, forgot to grab any when I was dragged here."