Dominant Female Froslass x Male Reader

Requested by @DaHenatiSci

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had met Froslass three years ago on my adventure and we both immediately clicked. Froslass had never felt care for any human before but she made an exception for me. In her eyes, I was the most beautiful man she'd ever seen. She said I was funny, smart, kind, and drop-dead gorgeous. 

If only I could see through her eyes. I felt flawed, useless, unworthy. Why you? Why out of every handsome, flawless man in the world. Why me? Don't get me wrong, I love Froslass with all my heart and soul but I just never felt like...enough.

I lay in bed, protected from the outside world from the warmth of my comforter. I have no intentions of getting up and facing reality today. Even with a beautiful woman by my side, some days were just unbearable. And today was one of those days. 

I stare blankly at the wall ahead of me, trying to control my thoughts and emotions. Only, I can't. Because I feel like I have none. I feel nothing. I feel like nothing. My mind is plagued with insecurities and anxieties and nothing seems to make it better.

Froslass knew about my low, or as I like to call it, non-existent self-esteem. She was always there to help me through it, always there to reassure me, always there to remind me of everything she loves.

'But what could she love? What is there to love. I'm just me.'

I thought. I sigh as I look up to my bedside table reading the digital alarm clock which showed 3:46 pm. I should probably get up. Froslass would be getting worried. I sighed as I ran a hand over My face and swung my feet over the side of the bed and onto the cold concrete ground below. I reluctantly stand up and patter out of the shared bedroom.

I drag myself down the hall and I'm about to turn into the kitchen, where Froslass inevitably is, until I catch myself in the mirror. Having thoughts about how useless I am was bad enough. I didn't need to hate what I looked like too. 

But the mirror was there. Laughing, mocking, me. My hair was a disheveled mess, I had dark circles under my eyes, not to mention the fact I look like I've come first in the 'worlds most unattractive' pageant.

I couldn't help the quiver of my lip or small sob that escapes from my mouth at the sight. I'm disgusting. Not only do I look disgusting, but I'm completely useless! I can't do anything right.

"_____?"

A ghostly voice called from the kitchen. A pair of gentle footsteps coming closer and closer towards Me. I shake my head to myself and cover my mouth, Trying, and failing, to muffle my sobs as I turn around and run back to the bedroom, slamming the door. 

I crawl into the unmade bed and pull the covers back around me, and the feeling of nothingness hits me hard. I stop crying. I stop thinking. I've just stopped. The only thing important right now is the wall I'm intently staring at, with no intention of doing anything else.