Male Dusknoir x Female Reader

______ let out a tired breath as she whipped her forehead.

"Sireusly dusknoir I shouldn't have to be the one to clean your room" ______ shouted to the ghostly male that was some were in the house. after her Pokemon dusknoir turned into a human he has gotten increasingly messy, and never cleans up.

After throwing away what she presumed was the last of the trash ______ spotted an oddly shaped lump.

"What the heck could you be hiding dusknoir" ______ whispered to her self. On closer inspection ______ found something that sent her into a fit of rage, It was a pillow and under it were tons of candy wrappers. The same candy _____ had asked if dusknoir took, of course like the fool she was she balived him when he said no.

_____ stormed in to the living room right when the thieving ghost was walking down stairs.

"dusknoir how could you" ______ yelled

"Do what" ask the vary confused and worried pokehumen

"lie to me about steeling my candy" ____ said fuming

"Look, I'm sorry I have a sweet tooth, I'll buy you more" replied the ghost brushing his silver hair out of his eyes.

"It's not the candy I'm angry about" ____ said her eyes narrowing.

"It's not," dusknoir asked vary confused

"No it's the fact you lied straight to my face over and over!" Screamed the distraught trainer.

"Oh" replied dusknoir with a guilty expression

"you've been my best friend and we would do so much until you turned into a human. now I can't trust you, it's like you just don't care more. if I can't trust you to tell me the truth when it comes to something as simple and stupid as candy! how can I expect you to tell me the truth when it comes to bigger things. that is why am pissed off right now. If you wanted some we could buy more like you said. the fact that you can lie straight to my face and feel no remorse until I confront you about it hurts! Do you have any care for my feelings anymore the fact that you would rather lie for candy then just ask for it. do you think I'm just some monster that won't share. Tell me dusknoir do you care about my feelings at all." _____ screamed her tears running freely.

dusknoir grab his trainer and held her close, stroking her hair to calm her down, he wiped her tears away and looked her
strait in the eyes.

"I love you so much you have no clue, I never meant to hurt you this much it pains me to know I have. I actually wasn't eating in your candies because I have a sweet tooth. I was taking them to see what they were and then couldn't help myself to eating them. I wanted to buy you a huge bag of your favorite candies." as he said this the ghostly Pokémon pulled a bag of candy from his pocket and handed it to_____.

"I don't know how much this will work as an apology but that's the reason I took your candy. if I told you that it wouldn't have been much of a surprise, I really hope you can forgive me." dusknoir said now looking down with guilt and shame.

_____ tilted his head up and kissed his nose to tell him that she forgives him. The two sat on the couch and watch their favorite show for the rest the day, snacking on the candies dusknoir had bought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this wasn't a request I just an idea after i saw this art, i know its short but i hope you still enjoy.

The rest is up to you...anyhoo toodaloo my lovely trainers

587 words