Female Delcatty x Suicidal Male Reader

Requested by @amuorshipper

WARNING!

This story has suicidal thoughts, a suicide attempt, strong language, semi detailed and graphic self-harm, self-deprecation, and bullying

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delcatty's pov

I was on my way home from picking some berries in the woods nearby. My trainer _____ was out with his friends and I wanted to surprise him with a nice bowl of sliced fruit. He seemed very down recently when he would come home and I wanted to make him smile, he hasn't in a long time. I used my tail to open the door and slipped inside, placing the basket on the counter. I picked up an oran berry but before I could start I heard a loud creaking sound.

I was meant to be the only one home, so I placed the berry down, and went to make sure no one had broken in. I softly creeped to the room where the noise came from and listened to see if I could hear more. I was shocked when I heard quiet crying and more creaking. I open the door to figure out what on earth was happening and was frozen at the sight. _____ was standing on a chair in the middle of the room. A rope was tied to the roof and wrapped around his head with a note at his feet. There was blood everywhere as well as a razor by his bed, and right now he was just standing there holding the rope around his neck.

Suddenly he moved and I screamed as the chair fell out. Without wasting a second I used swift and cut the rope, running to catch him.

"____ what the hell where you doing!"

I hold him close as he looks at me with a guilty and pleading look.

"Delcatty! I thought you weren't home! Oh no i'm matting your fur with my blood'"

His voice was rough and watery, and I couldn't stop my tears. I almost lost _____ and I honestly couldn't care about the blood.

"That doesn't fucking matter! We have to take care of your wounds!"

I pick up _____ and he wines from pain as I run to the living room. I place him on the couch, despite this protest about the blood. I rush to grab the first aid kit and get right to work patching and cleaning his wounds. _____ remains silent except from the acational whimper and gasp. The cuts were deep but with my work in progres healing song they were healed enough to not need stitches.

"_____.... What did I do wrong? Why have you done this?"

_____ went wide eyed before jumping up and grabbing my shoulders, wincing at the moment.

"No no no! This is not your fault Delcatty!"

"Than what is it _____? I need the truth! Please, what is hurting you..."

_____ sighs and give a shaking sob before sitting up and looking at me. He looks away and brings his knees up on the couch and to his chest. He gives one more sigh before closing his eyes and begins talking, his voice raspy and cracking.

Your pov

I feel the knot in my stomach tighten as I approach the plaza. My so called "friends" told me to go there to hang. I wish I could just ignore them but they're extremely strong and I need there training to be as good as my Delcatty. I smile as I think of my sweet cat girl, she's so powerful and elegant. She even knows a few moves most Delcatty's can't learn, she always trying to get better to help me. I'm knocked out of my thoughts by a smack to the back of my head.

"Your late dick head, come on we got stuff planed."

The knot is back and I slouch as I reluctantly follow. We walk for a bit before we enter the ice cream shop and i'm glad it's a nice place for there hell. The group sees us and turn their attention our way.

"Hey the little bitch is finally here!"

I give a bit of a confused look, 'little bitch' was a new one. I just shrug, thinking they got bored of the old names, and flash them a forced smile. Everything goes as it normally would, I order ice cream, pay for all of theirs, and sit in silence as they continue to tease me. I'm only half listening to the conversation, only focusing when I heard then say Delcatty.

"What are you guys talking about?"

They all look at me, some smirking, some blunt and unimpressed.

"We're talking about how your a bitch with that Pokemon. Not only is it frilly and girly, not the kind of Pokemon tough guys have as their partner Pokemon, but it's way stronger than you; and that's pathetic."

I go wide eyed in shock at what they just said, what's wrong with having her as my partner?

"I mean come on, the girl probably doesn't even like battling. Probably just wants to be some showgirl for another trainer."

At that point I had enough, I stood up, threw my ice cream in the leaders face, and ran. There's no way I was going to keep listening to them talk about Delcatty. I got home and slam the front door, I knew Delcatty was out doing something since she doesn't like being in the house alone. I walked up to my room and close the door leaving the lights off. I went over to my bed and sat thinking about what they said. Maybe Delcatty would be much happier with a female trainer doing contests, or being with a trainer who's actually strong enough. I probably just weigh her down, a burden, she has to protect and take care of. As her trainer I'm the one who's supposed to do that, but I don't have power to do so. All of my thoughts began getting to me so I stand up and go to my bathroom, I needed some relief.

I opened my cupboard and took hold of my razor I keep hidden behind some stuff. I make a few shallow cuts along my left arm but I just kept thinking. I knew Delcatty would be much happier and better with a different trainer, a female one that would compliment her. I can't take the teasing for her being my partner. Everyone tells me that's not right, strong men have strong Pokemon. Without really thinking, and my thoughts begin to consume me, I begin gathering materials.

In no time I had a chair and rope set up, a letter was written and placed in front of it. I didn't deserve to go out painlessly so I grabbed the razor and begin cutting deeply into my arms, not deep enough to kill me though. Blood was everywhere and I tossed the razor to the side not needing it anymore. It was a bit painful climbing up with my newly cut arms, but I managed and grabbed the rope. I thought I heard the door opening, but I knew Delcatty would still be gone doing whatever she was doing. She was probably happy without me here, holding her back not letting it her be able to do what she wants.

The chair made allowed creek and I winced thinking it was about to break. The chair still held so I kept my hands on the rope and said a few apologies to the world. I was thinking of all the good memories with Delcatty, I wanted it to be the final thing I remember. Swiftly I kick the chair out from under me, but just as it left I heard a scream and suddenly the ropes pressure was gone.

Delcatty's pov

"I thought you'd be happier with somebody else, somebody strong or beautifu,l not pathetic like me."

I was shocked by what _____ was saying but my shock quickly turned to anger. Without thinking I roughly grabbed him by his shoulders and forced him to look in my eyes. I could see all of the pain, remorse, and regret in his.

"You listen to me and you listen to me well, I.love.you! You are my everything, if I didn't want you to be my trainer, I would have left on my own will. I love to battle for you, I love the praise you give me, and just how shy you are, most of all you will never be pathetic to me. If anyone has a problem with me being your Pokemon, they can take it up with me."

After my rant I pull him close and give him a hug, I can feel his body shake as he begins to sob. Gently I rub circles on his back, helping him through his moment. We were going to be okay, I was going to make sure he was okay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest is up to you...anyhoo toodaloo my lovely trainers

1495 words