Destruction? No

Frisk POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all sat in silence for a while,staring at the sun.Cory was sitting by the exit of the cave snapping twigs,but I could tell he was looking at the sunset.I looked back and smiled at him.He smiled back,and went back to work snapping twigs in his hands.Eventually,people started leaving.It became me,Toriel,and Cory.Toriel turned to face Cory and beckoned him over.I turned around to o.He walked over.We were formed in a triangle,Toriel being the lonely corner.Why do people have to make corners lonely?"Would you two introduce us all to the humans,or even become ambassadors?"Toriel asked."Sure!"I agreed,not hesitant.Cory simply nodded.His camera eye and normal one looked unfocused,and confused.I knew I shouldn't have done it in front of Toriel,but I was concerned."Are you okay?"I whispered into his ear.He turned to me,looking surprised."Not in front of Toriel,"He whispered back,briefly.Toriel did,indeed,look worried.I nodded to tell him I understood."Well,what are we waiting for!"I started saying-"Lets show our Mom the surface!".Cory put on a smile.This one was real.I could tell.It spread to me,like a disease.He had talked about if one of us would die,it'd be him,his mood before have something to do with that?"Race you to the bottom!"Cory started running down the trail.I started running after him.I have to admit,he is fast.Thats what got us away from Undyne.

Thats what got us away from Undyne