Gaster Pt.2

Cory POV~

I couldn't see anything.Last I had seen,Frisk had started talking.I heard people talking.I tried moving around,but I seemed to be in a tight space.I checked my soul.It let off a red glow,allowing me to see a bit.I was inside of some metal cocoon. I knocked on it.And it hurt my knuckles as soon as they hit the hard,possibly indestructible metal.Then I realized something.I heard Frisk and the man talking.

"Hes-hes-gone-he-hes-safe-now,"I could hear fake relief in Frisk's voice.There was a long silence,until a laugh came out of the silence.It sounded like Gaster."I just need his  determination,"He spoke in his groggy voice.Thats when I realized,I'm in the determination extractor."Thats your own fault for giving up!"Frisk screamed."Ignorant Child!"Gaster started."Determination isn't something u steal,its something u use to keep u going!"Frisk screamed."Unfortunately,Ive lost that ability,"Gaster replied,more calm."Take me instead!"Frisk's voice cracked.Oh no,please don't Frisk."Didnt u hear me? He is stronger!"Gaster sounded joyful.It made me sick."I wish he wouldn't have stuck to his weaker attacks-I was looking forward to fighting him,"Gaster spoke again,making me even more sick.

Let me help you!

No,Im doing this myself!

I'll let you out!

Prove it.

I have nothing to prove,but anything close to you agreeing.

Okay.

Do it.