Betty & Kumu

We stepped into the alley that was near Sans and walked down it.We could turn right or left."Recognize this area?"Cory asked.I looked.It was familiar."What the-?"Cory and I saw a pink goo slide across the ground.Cory and I ran after it.It led us to a hill away from town.A pink tent was set up there." Vis....amoya?"I turned visible.Cory did the same."If we're gonna be visible,at least give us a shield,"Cory whispered to me.I nodded and gave us each a red shield.Unfortunately it made noise."H-Hello? Who's there!"A girl walked out terrified."Sorry,"I said."We saw this pink thing wandering and wanted to see what it was,"I said."Kumu? Oh it's fine,I get it,you don't see little pink creatures everyday,"The girl looked more cheerful.Cory and I were confused,and I think she noticed."Oh,I'm Betty,and this is Akumu,but I like calling him Kumu,"Betty and Akumu were both "pinkified".Akumu literally being a pink blob and Betty with brown hair with pink tips.Betty's clothes were littered with pink.The top half of her sweater being purple,the bottom pink,with a magenta skirt and hot pink legging and brown boots.She even had pink eyes."Im Frisk,and this is Cory,"I said.She looked amazed."She averted her eyes to Cory."Camera eye,"She mumbled."Paper Crown,"She said again,looking towards me this time."Alright I believe you!"She went into a superhero pose with her hands on her hips.We all laughed.Even Betty did.It was amazing.

Name:Betty

Name:Betty

Team members:Akumu

Team:Brave the Fear

Age:##

Magic Type:??????

Attacks:??????

Additional Info:..................

        Do u think Pokemon card type things r good idea?