Resurface?

Frisk POV~

"Let's go,"Cory started walking."Hey! Wait up!"I ran after him."Can I be alone for a minute?"Cory snapped."Oh-erm-sorry-resurface when your done?"I told a pun.But he just nodded and walked off."See ya-later,"I started when he had walked off."Stay safe,".I walked back to the elevator and found Alphys when I went up it."Cory is down there-I hope you don't mind?"I greeted her politely."Oh that's alright-I was just packing up,"Alphys fixed her glasses smartly."Hey! Your not stuttering!"I think I made her jump a bit."Oh-yeah,Undyne says Im doing great!"Alphys squealed."Hey,whens that house warming party?"I raised an eyebrow."Dont worry-you'll be the first to know,"Alphys giggled."Hey,can I hang here for a bit?-just until Cory comes up,"I added hurriedly."No problem,stay as long as you'd like-I'll be here all night,"Alphys went upstairs.I followed and sat on top of the bookshelf."So-can you tell me how you and Undyne met?"I asked as she messed with the pink machine."Well,we met when I had just became scientist-I was pressured so I tried calming in Waterfall and met her,"Alphys smiled."Hey-remember when you met Cory and I?"I asked,desperate to not sit in quietness."Yeah-I was really awkward,"A light blush appeared on Alphys' cheeks."And those updates? They must have annoyed you.."Alphys frowned."Cory got agitated-but I find it funny when he's flustered,"I spoke without thinking.Alphys looked at me with a 'I love anime' look.A light blush appeared on my face."It's not like that!"I said hurriedly."That's what all the anime girls say,"Alphys responded,moving on to her Mew Mew poster."Well,what's been keeping you from visiting?"Alphys asked."Settling down,just like you and Undyne,"I said the last part slyly."I'm gonna be going to the dump in a bit-you and Cory will be free to join,"Alphys offered."I'll come-can't speak for Cory though,"I replied."Of course,"She replied,carefully taking down her Mew and she stood Mew poster."So....got a job yet?"I asked."No-The mayor seems hesitant about giving us jobs,"Alphys said sadly.I frowned."I'll talk to him tomorrow,"I said determinedly."That's just the type of thing you'd do,"Alphys smiled weakly."So-what types of things would Cory do? Come on,quiz me,"I smiled.

"He seems like the snoring type-".

"Nope,quietest out there,".

"Messy eater?".

"Only on certain occasions...".

And we continued the game,eventually changing to me asking about Undyne,when we heard the elevator open.I put my pointer finger up,telling Alphys I'd be right back.I went downstairs and found Cory looking unsure of something."Hey Cory-I was thinking we'd stay here tonight-Alphys is upstairs,"I added.He nodded,still looking confused."I'm going to the dump with Alphys in a bit-wanna come?"I asked.He nodded yes again."Are you-okay?"I apparently surprised him,because a look of shock appeared on his face."Sorry-I didn't mean it like-"I started,putting my hands in front of me."It's fine,"He lowered my hands,but didn't answer."Let's go up by Alphys,"I suggested."Sure,I haven't seen her in forever,"Cory followed me upstairs."Oh,hello-feels more natural seeing you two together,"Alphys was putting things she wanted in a pile."Hey,Alphys-how are you?"Cory asked."Im great! How about you?"Alphys replied."Im ok,"Cory smiled."Good to hear-I was worried the amalgamates were giving you trouble,"Alphys sighed.

Pokemon Card is.......

Alphys

Job:Scientist,Laundromat

Team:Fishy Love

Magic:None

Gender:Female

Extra Info: Alphys loves anime and made a robot to impress King Asgore.Asgore immediately made her Royal Scientist.In this time,Alphys developed a love of science,she says it was her own way of making magic.And then she found fishy love...