Gaster

Frisk POV~

He pointed at Cory.A black puddle formed under Cory.Cory wasn't even trying to get out of it,but he looked strained."Cory,move!"I pushed him,but to no avail.He wouldn't budge."I-ca-n-t-"He barely moved his lips. Is it just my imagination,or is he getting shorter? I look down at his feet,which have disappeared into the puddle.Suddenly,realization cane over me."Cory,say the invisibility spell,"I whispered in his ear.He gave me a confused look,and nodded.The man said something again,stretching a look of fear over the fearless Cory.("Its rude to talk when they're listening,")."Invisi,"Cory whispered.Cory disappeared,most likely still sinking.Wait,now I don't know if he is still there! Whatever Frisk,come on.I wanted to take a deep breath,but it would give away that I wasn't being sincere."He-he's gone-he-hes-hes safe-now,"I said,sounding relieved,as guilt ate away at my brain.The man didn't move,but stood there,smiling at me with his goopy and creepy smile.The puddle disappeared without a move from the man.I heard no small footsteps,nor Cory saying the reverse spell and jumping at the man,with Kodai Torikku at the ready.The man laughed.It reminded me of someone's chuckle.But who's? I turned my head to the my right,about analyze the room for any of his tricks,but a horrible seen met my eyes.

Yay! Cliffhangers! I love them in books! Gives me something to think about during boring School School! Tell me if u think the same! Plz?

Will u?

Plz?

Monster OCs?

Human Kid OCs?

Alrighty,here is a Pokemon card:

And Its..........!

W

W.D. Gaster

Magic:Unknown

Team:None

Profession:Past Royal Scientist

Additional Info: Dr.Windings Gaster's life in early age was not recorded,therefore we will go from his earliest recorded records.After graduating from college,Gaster met Alphys,the current scientist.They were both hired by Gaster's friend,King Asgore,to be a royal scientist and assistant.They worked very well together.One day,Gaster met a girl named Arial,and they eventually got married.They had two children,and loved a happy life.Now Gaster is missing,and was declared dead a while ago.Same goes for Arial.There sons had gone missing,but were found by a shopkeeper four years ago.