Invisibly Caught

It was hard to sneak into the alley near Sans and Asgore.We felt like people magnets."Did you really break the barrier?"A orange haired woman wearing a red tuxedo asked,holding a microphone."I don't know,give me a minute to be a kid!"Cory was obviously annoyed."Intrivi,"Cory mumbled holding my hand.The red-tuxedo woman put on red horn-rimmed glasses."Well,that was very rude,"She said aloud.She looked confused,but I had this feeling she knew exactly where we were,standing near Asgore and Sans.We could only make out a bit of the conversation."Dont ya think that kid looks strikingly familiar?"Sans was saying."Well,yes,but-"Asgore started."Yeah,yeah,they both have been dead for a while,"Sans finished."Exactly,how would that even be-"Asgore started."Possible?"Sans asked.Asgore nodded.Sans glanced at where Cory was standing."Let's stop talking about this,it's sendings shivers down my spine,"Sans said,still looking where Cory was.Asgore nodded and walked over to Toriel,immediately followed by reporters.The red tuxedo woman was visible among them.Sans walked over and stood in front of the invisible Cory."Visamoya,"Cory sighed,as we reappeared."I'll let it go this time,kid,"He paused,"But don't do that ever again,".Cory and I nodded,even though I could tell he was talking to Cory.Sans smiled.Cory smiled.And I smiled.We all broke out laughing,so much that Cory and I blew our cover and the red tuxedo lady started running over."Intrivi,"We both whispered,waving to Sans.

Team: Determination

Team: Determination

Attacks:True Blade of Defense,?????,????,

Magic Types:Defense,Attack

Member Number:2

Members:Frisk Dreemurr,Cory #####