Hotlands Pt.2

Frisk POV~

I run to Hotlands and see that Cory isnt near the nice cream guy."Have u seen Cory?"I asked nice cream guy."Yup,he entered Alphys' lab a while ago,gave him a nice cream,"He pointed to Alphys' lab."Thanks!"I waved as I ran into the lab.The lights were on.A brown haired girl with yellow skin and squinted eyes was on screen,wearing the same sweater as me.They seemed to be walking around the lab.I decided to stop watching and find Cory.I pulled out my phone and called him.No answer.I had an idea where he was.I walked over to the elevator and hesitated before pushing the call button.It came up immediately and I stepped in.A yellow flower in a pot was in there.It wasn't Flowey,but the petals were splattered with what I knew wasn't cranberry juice.There was a smiley face drawn on it with black marker.The elevator doors opened and I stepped out.I walked to the determination machine,to see a horrible scene.A goopy black figure was fighting Cory,who was on the ground,trying to get up.I ran to Cory and helped him up.The figure started saying things I couldn't understand.("@&$$&&$&&'))/$,&:?-@,?")

Cory POV~

Frisk stood next to me looking confused as Gaster spoke again."Which of u is more determined,"He did Eenie minee Mo with his finger and it landed on........