Betty & Kumu Part 2

"If you don't mind me asking,why are out here?"I asked Betty."Oh,well I woke up on a mountain a while ago and found Kumu,"She answered."Would you like to stay with us?"I asked her,remembering that we'd stay at Toriel's old house for the time being."Sure,that would be amazing,"Betty watched Akumu turn into a bracelet and wrap around her wrist."Thats is so cool,"I told her.What?It was."Heh,thanks,"She smiled brightly."Frisk,the sun is going down,lets head home,"Cory finally spoke after a long-lasting confused look at Betty."Alright,you coming,Betty?"I looked back to her."Uh,yeah,I just need to take down camp,"She looked nervous."We can help!"I smiled."Oh,no,its magic,"Betty turned back to the tent and Akumu flew toward it.Betty put her hands out in front of her.The tent turned into pink goop and became a puddle of pink that flowed like a river toward her feet and disappeared."What is your soul trait,if you don't mind me asking?"Cory asked Betty as she turned around to look at us again."I don't know,my soul is pink but I don't know much else,"Betty answered."Why don't we get going?"I broke the silence."Sure!"Betty smiled.

(No new character to make a Pokémon Card for =(.........)

So here is a picture I like that I think is by Camila Cuevas.