Chapter 03: A Fact About Me

Sydney|Austin

"Oh really? Slowly claps. I already knew that. You are writing on the sword nose's class after all, it's quite obvious if you ask me. Don't you think? Now, tell me something I don't know- something I don't know tell me, tell me, I'll stop now. But really, how about gender? At least that."

What was this? She tilted her head wondering if she should laugh or scoff. This person was so rude, mocking the poor teacher. Jeez, maybe she should stop writing? This wouldn't end good if someone found out. She didn't even know which hour did they take this class in, but there was a small voice inside that kept telling her to continue. It was sure a strong and demanding voice because before she knew it the girl was replying to the person once again.

"Sword nose? Selena Gomez fan? Okay, so first I'm going to try and guess your gender. Let's see, boys don't really write on desks answering to stupid notes so... hey! I guess you're a girl and I'm a girl- we are both girls."

Sydney really hoped for this person to know how to hadle honest opinions because through this all it was going to happen quite a lot. She always had a thing for saying the hard truth no matter what and because of that she really didn't have many friends, this random person answering her made her feel less alone and it was something she didn't exactly want to depend on either so that was a bit of a problem.

○●○●

"Yeah, haven't you noticed the teacher's nose? It's so sharp it could cut my finger off. Yes! Selena Gomez is bae. Let's all go shop for babies! I'm kidding, it was a joke. Well thanks for calling me a non interesting person. I guess you are wrong, guys tend to write on stupid notes from silly girls."

"A-a boy?" Sidney whispered out loud this time. She was speechless, a boy was the one talking to her? She couldn't believe it. The girl has never talked to a guy before, neither did she think she would talk to one until her latest twenty. It was something she had always set her mind to and felt sort of silly for thinking so because come on, it wasn't really a bad thing to talk to a guy.

She erased everything up and decided to go with the flow, knowing that if she stopped talking her desk buddy will not speak to her again and that will lead to boring geometry, again.

"I didn't notice, I guess I'll have to look closer. She has razor blade eyebrows though, check it out. You can't just shop for babies. I'm not silly you dumbo, I'm just bored which is completely different. If we are talking about silly though, than you are as silly as I am for answering."

With those last words she took the assignment the teacher was giving out and started answering the questions that filled the entire sheet. She couldn't wait for tomorrow and the random reply she'd get.

○●○●

*If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment and follow.*

©2017 XCoca_Cola_PopX All rights reserved.

*Edited*