Chapter 25: Okay

*Austin's pov*

He stood there in the front porch for a few minutes, utterly shocked. He didn't know what to say to her or to himself. Were they over? Now? After everything they went through, after everything they fought for? This didn't make any sense to him. Austin wanted to ask so much, he wanted to ask why this happened. What did he do wrong? Where did he mess up? What did he miss? He held onto his head slightly, feeling it pulse against his skull. The male groaned softly squeezing his eyes shut for a moment before sighing.

Hold it in Austin. Come on, be the man you are and get yourself together.

He was repeating this in his head, over and over again. The chestnut haired boy couldn't loose control of himself, it always made things much worst. Once he took a breather, finally being able to gather his thoughts for a moment he walked inside the house. Austin was going up to his room, quickly not wanting to speak with anyone. He needed some space, to be alone.

Austin walked straight to his bedroom which was just in the end of the hallway and closed the door shut. Right then and there a sobbed escaped his thin lips, reality smacking him right across the face. They had ended their relationship. Well, Sydney was never exactly his girlfriend since he didn't get the chance to ask, but even their friendship had ended as well. He ran his hand up his face trying to make all the tears stop somehow.

He hated this, it hurt so much more than he could ever imagine. It all happened so sudden he couldn't process it at all, but now it was crystal clear to him. The boy felt sick to the stomach, feeling dizzy, and nauseous. He must look pathetic, no? Like a total idiot. It has been like this from the start. Sydney... was always worrying about something and that made them fight. Last time they argued because she was afraid that she'd end up dissapointing him once they met in real life, but it never went that direction when the moment happened. He was so happy, too excited for his own good. That moment was absolutely precious to him and he wished to repeat it over and over again in his head. This time though it was different, they might actually be done for good.

As he thought about all this, having his mind filled with so many things at one the male heard the door click making him look up. Did he lock it? Austin sniffled softly and wiped his face, seeing Joseph standing in the entrance with a bag of potato chips and ice cream. "Let's watch a movie." He said and placed the snacks on his older brother's bed.

The five year old then took a few steps until he was right in front of him and placed his hands on his hair, messing it up and cupping his face afterwards. "I know it hurts, but we can fix it Austin." He said with a light positive smile before he took his hand and pulled onto it. "Now come on, we can put on your favorite." Jojo told him as he made the other get up on his feet.

The older felt overwhelmed of course but having his little brother here, taking care of him simply warmed his heart and helped him think. If Joseph can talk like that, making him feel this way then maybe he could do it too. It won't be easy and that was perfectly understandable... but he could try.

Austin sat down on the bed, still having this heavy and painful feeling on his chest, restricting him from thinking well or nearly breathing. It was suffocating, really. Meanwhile, Jojo was setting everything up, he turned the television on along with the DVD player he owned and once he did that the boy crawled onto the bed and took the sheets, pulling them over him and Austin. He gave him a hug as the film started to play, he was clearly trying his best with what he had, not wanting to ask and make Austin even more upset than he already was, but the smaller already had a clue and that was Sydney. He knew it had something to do with her and it was not good at all. To Austin though, Joseph's actions were so kind and more than enough, he felt really happy to have a brother like him and hopefully he'd always, always stay this way and never grow up. He'd ask for the impossible.

But okay, everything was going to be okay sooner or later.

○●○●

*If you like this chapter please comment, vote, and follow me.*

©2019 XCoca_Cola_PopX All rights reserved