Chapter 10: I Can't Sleep

Sydney| Austin

"Hello?"

"Hey..."

"Why are you calling me so late Artisy?"

"I can't sleep and you are the only person I could think of."

"Why can't you sleep? Awe thanks that's so thoughtful."

"I just can't... stop it you are such a gum ball."

"I know I am, by the way I really like your name it's very Finding Nemo relatable."

She laughed soflty feeling her eyes burn soflty. Oh gosh, she couldn't believe it.

"Thank you, I really love cartoon movies speacially Finding Nemo, it's so cute."

"Oh my pineapples! Same. I'm a 17 year old boy who has an obsession with almost every cartoon including the beautiful Disney princesses."

"Which is your favorite?"

"I have a liking to Rapunzel... motheer knows best! Mother knows best, mother knows the answers mothers knows tada tada."

"That's cute, you forgot the lyrics but it was nice."

"Aw thanks, gosh my eyes are closing."

"If you want to go then hang up."

"What? No. Just keep on talking your voice is nice."

She bit her lip and chuckles. He was so perfect. No, she can't think of him like that, he is her friend.

"I-I thanks."

"Austin why are you talking to yourself? -What? Oh no, I'm not talking to myself. I'm speaking to Artisy- who's Artisy?- She's a girl now scram before I eat all of the cookies that we made- you're so mean Austin. Shut up, sorry Sugar."

Austin? Was that his name? She never expected his name to be Austin, she thought it would be something like Hunter, maybe Asher or Bob but never in a million years that name crossed her mind.

"It's okay, is that your little brother Gum Ball?"

"Yep, that's him alright a little dwarf."

"He sounds so cute, you're so mean eating your brothers cookies Rat."

"Ey! Stop, we both made those cookies I have rights you Snotty Artisy Sugar. Ew... a roden so mean."

"No you don't, the poor baby won't be able to have any! Get used to it."

"He is not a baby, he's 5 years old pretty big if you ask me. Never honey."

He was so cute. She couldn't help it, he made her day better. His voice made her day better. His awful singing made her day better. His obsessions with Disney princesses made her day.

"He's so small you big bully! Jeez, I would never want to be your sister."

"But you would love being my girlfriend."

"Shut up you monkey."

"When did I change to being a monkey? I thought I was a Gum Ball and a rat."

"Oh my gosh! Gum Ball you finally accepted your destiny on being a rat! And yes, your name will never change you are just being a monkey right now."

"Oh? Well what can I say? As much as I hate it I need to accept it somehow."

"I'm glad you're finally getting used to it."

"Yeah... either way, as much as I would want to keep on chatting with you my eyes are getting extremely heavy and I need to get my sleep before tomorrow."

"I'm jusy saying, don't get annoyed or anything but tomorrow is the weekend? Don't you wake up late?"

"Artisy I will never get annoyed by you and yeah I know that but my dad wakes me up early to go fishing."

"You like fishing?"

"Eh...nope. But I do it because of my dad."

"Oh I see, goodnight."

"It's Austin and goodnight to you too."

"I figured..."

Sydney ended the call and smiled. Austin... what a nice name.

○●○●

*If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment and follow.*

©2017 XCoca_Cola_PopX All rights reserved.