Chapter 08: I Hate Geometry

Sydney| Austin

Sydney wore her big rainbow shirt that as usual almost reached up to her knees. She took her skinny navy blue jeans and slip them on. This was the first time she was exited to go to work. Sydney didn't really own a phone so the old phone from work was her only option.

She went to school and entered the classroom for her surprise nobody was inside. She sat on her seat and it was... clean. Sydney was confused, she didn't clean this she only made a big black mess of pencil.

The teacher entered the classroom and puckers her lips as always.

"Sydney what are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? Um, this is first period miss." The teacher shook her head.

"Didn't you listen to what I said yesterday? Today you have a meeting on the library. You were one of my best students and now you are dropping and being a usless kid." The teacher said with an attitude. What is wrong with her? She has no right.

Sydney was so shocked she stood up and pressed her hand against the desk.

"Not because someone is dropping means that their usless. Mrs. Brown with all due respect you are nothing but a person who insults others because you can't do anything better yourself, as if they were not human like you. Besides you can't just say who is useless and who is not because that person could be going through so much and if they had been call that from someone who is cruel to them then they can brake, luckily for you I have a strong mind. Thank you for listening." Sydney moved away from her desk and walked over to the library.

○●○●

"I thought you'd never call."

"Well you thought wrong... I hate advanced geometry it sucks."

"I defiantly agree, but why do you say that?"

"Teacher told me I was usless and dropping my grades. I'm going to die Gum Ball. Make a tomb for me and I'll also leave all my fortune to you."

"Oh that little pickle juice! I'll be strong for you Artisy. What is this fortune we are talking about though?"

"An eraser filled with Skittles."

"I'll take that Snotty Artisy Sugar... and I'll keep it safe for you. I just hope we are talking in a joking manner because I'm sure not ready for you to leave."

"You just ruined the sad mood. What is strong with you? Gosh... so rude."

"You're being sarcastic because I am not rude."

"No, I'm not. Whatever you are such a loser and a rat."

"Believe me when I tell you this... so baby pull me closer in the back seat of your rover that I know you can't afford, bite that tattoo on your shoulder..."

He didn't sing so well but his voice still seemed so peaceful and nice for the ears. She smiled against the phone and leaned on the wall behind her.

"Pull the sheets right out the corner off that matress that you stole from your roommate back and boulder we ain't never getting older."

Oh no... she sang in front of someone. Well not technically but still she only sang in her head. Sydney bit her lip and tapped her foot on the floor waiting for a awful reply. She got so carried on by the moment that she really didn't think it through.

"There we go! You sing beautiful Sugar."

"Now you are being sarcastic but thank you, I know I'm awesome."

"What? No way. I actually mean it!"

"Of course you do. Hey! You don't sing so good yourself."

"Ey! I sing beautiful Sugar. Oh gosh my little brother is here. Artisy show me your love for me before I die."

"I hate you."

"Welp that works too."

"The feeling is mutual."

"You are not usless Sugar."

Once again he ended the call leaving her with butterflies in her stomach although she never really liked him calling her sugar now that it seems so flirty. What if he called every girl like that?

○●○●

*If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment and follow.*

©2017 XCoca_Cola_PopX All rights reserved.