Chapter 2

The walk to the store isn't that long, but the weather just gets colder. Sigh, I didn't brought my coat. I have finally arrive at 7ELEVEN. The store is deserted. I went to the fridge to get some sodas. I grab 8 sodas and some chips and cookies. I went to the counter and a boy appeared. He startled me.

"You gonna pay that or what?" he doesn't seem nice. He's chewing a gum, his hair is in a messy position. "Hey," he snaps his finger infront of me. "Pay or what?" he groaned. Patience.

"I'll pay don't worry." I rolled my eyes and placed the soda, chips and cookies in the counter. He started scanning it and I handed him the money. I went out the store and wrap my arms tightly around my body. The weather gets colder and colder. I passed some drunk people. I easily get scared of them. I walked faster. I finally arrive at the apartment .

"Jess? Open up." I called. No Answer. "Jesy? " I knocked again. The door opened with a crying Jesy.

"Jade," her voice is strained. I've been gone for 15 minutes and she's crying? "It hurts." I went inside and we sat down the couch.

"What happened?" I asked she's still crying, she lean on my shoulder and cries. "Jess?"

"He.. he.. h-he b-broke up with me," she sobs. Jesy has a boyfriend and I knew that her  boyfriend is an asshole. He doesn't show up that much, He's always late.

"Sshh.. It's alright, hun. I knew he was an asshole, I tried to warn you, remember?" I hugged her and she cries even more.

"I know, I should've listen to you. He was cheating on me, Jade." she cries. I comfort Jesy. Jesy, is like a family. She cares like a mum, she was there when I needed her, she comforts me whenever I get bullied, she's always there, she didn't leave me. Now, it's time for me to return the favor.

"Sshh.. There's always someone out there." she sniffs and looks at me. I wipe her tears and she smiles. "Now, we shouldn't let your break up ruin our movie night, Yeah?"

"Of course." she grins. "I already called Perrie, she said she's coming."

"Okay, I'm gonna make some popcorn, and the sodas are definitely ice cold." we both chuckled. Seeing Jesy happy makes me happy too.

I went to the kitchen and grab the popcorn. I placed the popcorn into the microwave and waited for it to be cooked. I placed the soda into the refrigerator making sure it would be so cold when we drink it. I went outside and saw Jesy grabbing some DVDs. I almost laughed at her when she tripped.

"Jade, help me find some good movies." she said.

"I think there's a Spiderman 2 there." I grinned. I'm Spideys fan too, ya know? Jess looked at me. Seems like she doesn't wanna watch. Sigh. I'll watch alone this weekend.

"You know I hate spiders, right?" she said crossing her arms. I forgot, she has this Arachnophobia. God Jess, Spiderman is a human, who acts all spidey.

"Spiderman is a human, who acts all spidey. Plus, the new Spiderman is a total hottie." I smirked and she rolls her eyes playfully. "C'mon." I plead.

"No." she smirk and continue on searching good movies in a pile of DVDs.

"Jess! Andrew Garfield, is Spiderman. He's hot!" she chuckled ignoring me. "Jesy! I'm serious! Andrew is a total hottie!"

"What if I tell you that I would love to watch 'This Is Us'." my eyes widen. Holy wacka molly! One Direction's This Is Us movie! I attacked Jess with a big tight hug causing the both of us to fall into the ground. My bestfriend.

"Omg! I love you, ya know?" I squeezed her, causing her to cough. I get off of her, a smile plastered on my face, a wide, wide smile, I should say.

"I know, you love me, and I know you love One Direction so freaking much, so I bought this!" she held the This Is Us DVD. I smiled and hug her back. Jesy, you're my number one. "Are we just gonna hug or what?" she chuckled and I released her.

"I owe you." she chuckled and placed the DVD into the player. I'm all giddy and excited and hell I don't know what to do. "Should we Wait for Perrie?" I said and she paused the movie.

"Oh Yeah. I think she'll be here by 3 minutes, is that okay?" she asked me and I nod. I heard the microwave's sound and rush into the kitchen. I pulled the popcorn out and placed it in a bowl. Flavor: Sweet and Salty, our favorite.

"Popcorn's ready!" I half-yell. I just love the aroma of popcorn. I quickly remember the time when my mum made me popcorn, we had a movie night too. I was 5 years old.

FLASHBACK

The popcorn's aroma filled my senses. Mum made popcorn for movie night. I'm laying in the couch giggling when my dad told a joke. Mum sat beside me holding the popcorn. I get a handful of popcorn and shove it in my mouth.

"Mummy!" I said, with a mouthful of popcorn. I love the flavor, my favorite Sweet and Salty. "Mummy, Daddy, feed me!" I giggle.

"Now, now, Jadey, remember what I told you? Do not talk when your mouth is full." dad said bringing me into his lap.

"Okay, Dada." I nuzzle into his neck. "Dad, would you take me on a walk tomorrow?" I asked.

"Of course, honey." mum giggled beside us and leans onto dad and they kissed. I felt uncomfortable and I cringe.

"Eeww! Not infront of me, mum." I scrunched my nose and they both laughed and kiss me in the cheeks.

"Popcorn, hun? " mum asks and I nod.

END OF FLASHBACK

Tears starts to form in my eyes. That was a beautiful memory. I always remember that. Always. I miss those days when dad was still here, when mum didn't left. I started to cry. I wanted to know why mum left, I always want to. What's the cause that my dad died? I wanted to know. It feels like whenever good happens in my life it would be immediately be taken away from me. Why? Why is my life, hell? why can't I live a normal life with no one bullying and leaving me? Tell me, why?

"Jade? you alright?" Jess came in and cup my cheeks. She wiped my tears away.

"I'm Fine, Jess, I just remembered something. Something, beautiful." I smiled at the memory. A memory that will never fade away.