Chapter 11

Leigh have agreed to stay with us, she went out to find a job. I offered a job in a bakery but she said; No thank you, I'd rather find something else.

"Jade! c'mon." Perrie yelled. "We'll be late, it's 9,"

"Yeah, sure. 9 in the morning!" I yelled back.. Ugh, Perrie can't just wait. I sat in this. chair with the cocoa Jess left in the table.

--

I woke up and checked the clock, 6:30 PM. How long did I sleep? I quickly jump off the sofa and ate the dinner they had. After eating I went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. The water was warm and I like it. I was done and went outside I quickly find my flow top and gray shorts.

"Damn," I mumble when I fell over. I can't believe it we'll be meeting/seeing One Direction. Tonight.

"Jade!!" I heard Perrie yelled my name but I ignored her for a short while. "Jade, c'mere!" I groaned and rolled my eyes, I still ignored her, but, her yells gets louder and louder. "Jade Thirlwall, come here! Or I'll barge into your door and drag you out!" I groaned once again and throw myself out of my room.

"What?" I snapped. She smirk at me. "What?" I groaned.

"What date is today and what time?" I rolled my eyes while she's squealing.

"I need to go, and fix myself, now please excuse me." I heard her mumble 'damn it she knows.'

--

8:47 PM - @ The Cab going to One Direction's concert.

I have worn my flow top, gray shorts, and Jess' white high heel shoe, I don't really like to wear heels but.. No choice. Perrie is wearing her pink floral dress with red stilettos. Her hair is curled and so does mine.

"We're here." the cab driver said. I can hear my heart beating so fast, my hands are wet and shaky. I'm so nervous. Perrie paid the driver and went out. We entered the arena, which is huge and beautiful.

"OMG!" Perrie squealed.

--

9:00 PM - @ The Arena, One Direction WWAT.

The boys started going out and both Perrie and I were squealing and others were shouting. "OMG! Z-Z-Za-Zayn!" Perrie shouted. They started singing Up All Night. I looked at the brown haired, blue eyed, British lad. Louis Tomlinson. I waved at him as he sang and he waved back. I felt blood rushing to my cheeks. He waved back. I jumped up and down even though I was wearing my heels.

"Did you see that!? He waved back!" I said to Perrie and she squeals - we squealed. We watched as they sang another song. They were all funny, well, Harry though.

I looked over to the curly haired, green eyes, British lad. I smiled at him and wave, he smirked at me and winks and waved back. My eyes widen and I have this feeling in my stomach again. I jumped up and down again.

An hour or so later, the show ended and Perrie and I still can't get over what we just saw, it's real now, I dreams came true. We walked along the arena for awhile.

"I really need to pee, stay here, I'll be right back." Perrie said and she ran off. I decided to stay but, it seems so boring so I walked around the arena and suddenly I bumped into somebody. I fell and he held his hand, and I take it as I stand I met a pair of icy blue eyes staring at me, a smile plastered on his face. Him.

~~

I guess you don't need to guess who is this person, cause.. I think you know. ;) Well, a short chap for everyone. :D Sorry for the late update.

VOTE & COMMENT. :**

@shaninaneri | IG

~Shan.