Chapter 16

I woke up as I heard the honk of someone's car. It took a moment for me to realize that I am in Louis' car. We kind of stopped in some big house, the gates were wide open and a familiar blonde went outside the house. Niall Horan. He walked over to the car and went inside it.

"Hey there!" he smiled and I smiled back. "I'm glad that you came, Jade." he said.

"Well, I'm glad that I came." I giggled. Niall is wearing his blue hoodie with his white shirt on and his skinny jeans. He looked stunning actually. I was silent at the back and I'm literally bored, so.. I grab my phone from the bag and started going on Twitter. I had gain 12 followers, 50 tweets that was sent to me and 2 haters, I guess. I started reading the tweets they sent me.

@m3lisa89_89: You're so pretty! And omg!! very lucky that you got followed and tweeted by @Harry_Styles and @Louis_Tomlinson! <3 @JadexLouis_ , btw.. follow me back. :D how do you feel anyway? :))

I giggled in how they say I'm lucky that Harry and Louis followed me, I decided on tweeting her back.

@JadexLouis_: Thank you, you look pretty too! :) it's cool to get followed by the famous boyband but, I don't feel that lucky. :) And I will of course follow you. @m3lisa89_89

I scroll down and read another tweet.

@OneDirectionforevermore01: @JadexLouis_ so lucky! wish I was that lucky, I want Louis and Harry to follow me too and well.. all of them. :) Follow me, and you look really gorgeous. <3

One tweet really caught my eye, and it's from some hater, I read it.

@Heyniggas123: FU! It's so unfair that you get followed by them and others are just here tweeting and doing their best to get noticed by One Direction!! aren't we all fans here? and you too!? why do you people need to be so lucky??! I'm really cussing at you right now!! you are not even pretty, you're just a brunette with no boobs or a perfect body! f*cking hell! I saw a picture of you with 1D and seriously? you don't have a perfect body like mine! and please, @m3lisa89_89 and @OneDirectionforevermore01 she's definitely not the definition of pretty, she's ugly! Ew. Pretty my butt. -__-"

After reading that tweet my heart broke, yes I get bullied by my classmates but, she tweeted it and it would be seen in the whole web or even spread out of the news. I replied to her.

@JadexLouis_: Are you really that serious, @Heyniggas123? I know that you're a fan and I am too, as I said I am NOT LUCKY, okay? Why would you lash out on me like that? did I do something wrong to you that really made you wrote this? Gosh are you kidding me? -__-" And hey, it's really not about the body or boobs. Yes, I'm just a brunette, I don't have this "perfect body", and I don't look pretty but, who cares? I don't know you, you don't know me. EVEN SEE? and you can call me ugly anytime you want. I DON'T CARE. Are you really that jealous type of person? Everyone took dozens and dozens of pictures with One Direction and other fans got followed by One Direction but, in out of all thousands and thouands of fans, you got angry with ME?? that's one absolute crap. Before you look anywhere else in my body and lash out, try and get to know me first. GOT IT? -___-"

I finished writing my tweet and tilt my head back and sighed. My phone buzzed and saw; @m3lisa89_89 replied to a tweet. I checked it.

@m3lisa89_89: She is not ugly! YOU ARE! @JadexLouis_ is right, it's not about the body or boobs, it's the insides that matters. And that part when she said; "Everyone took dozens and dozens of pictures with One Direction  and other fans got followed by One Direction but, in out of all thousands and thousands of fans you got angry with me?" yeah, right! BACK OFF, bitch! @Heyniggas123

I smiled, because atleast one person fought back for me. One hateful tweet would really ruin my day, even though it's only one it would hurt alot, many people would choose who's side are they in and alot will see that tweet, isn't it bad? I scroll down and saw the picture of us in the HQ's. I smiled and just log-out of Twitter. The car stopped.

"C'mon." Louis said as he got out of the car and Niall followed and I got out lastly. We stopped in a coffee shop. They led me into a table which already has 6 coffee's placed.

"Six?" I questioned and the both of them nod their heads. I went to sign in, in my Instagram account. I also got 12 new followers.

"Hey." I raspy voice said behind my back and grab my phone.

"Hey! Give it back!" I said to the curly haired lad. I stand tip toe because I'm short and he's quite tall. "Harry! give me my phone back!" I kept on reaching it but, failed cause he was too high and I'm short.

"Give it back to her man." I turned around and see Zayn smirking, I realized I was wearing a mini skirt and I flushed. I quickly settled myself into the seat again and bury my head into my hand. Stupid, stupid, stupid. My head chants. "It's alright I didn't really see it." he shrug and sip his coffee.

"I'll be back." Liam said  and stood up.

"Where are you going, mate?" asked Louis. Liam just smirked and walk away. I sipped my coffee and also excused myself. I went out into the small balcony in the coffee shop, I enjoyed the fresh air and smiled.

"Boo!" a pair of arms startled me as I got shcoked,  at first I thouht it was Liam but, it wasn't.. it was.. him.

--

Hii! I updated on Saturday, I actually created this Friday night but, there was no wifi so I just update on Saturday. :)) I'll be updating maybe later or tomorrow. :) Stay tuned and please keep voting and I'm very sorry if this chapter is short and well.. crappy. :p Bye..

MUST READ:

-100 Days by ME. :))

-Dragged Under || Zayn Malik by ME.

Please read them too, I will be so glad if you do. THANKS! <3

-Shan.