Chapter 19

I woke up as the sound of my alarm ringed and I groaned. Monday. Today is a freaking Monday. I groaned in annoyance. I never liked Monday. Hopping out off bed and shower. As I enter I strip out off my clothes and went in the shower.

The warm water made contact with my skin and I felt relaxed, somehow. After my shower I grab a towel from the rack and wrap it around my body securely. Today is another day.

I went to my closet to grab my 'unfashionable' clothes - as what Leigh Anne said. I decided on blue skinny jeans, white tank top and my sky blue Keds. I grab my makeup kit and put some light makeup. Dried my hair and put my clothes on.

13 minutes and I was done. I went out only to find Leigh's little boy, he waved at me and I scoop him up to my arms. "Pretty." he tickles my nose and I giggle.

"Where's mummy, Lance?" I asked him. In response; he laugh uncontrollably. "Why are you laughing?" I pout and he laughs, again.

"Mummy went out, you make cereal for baby boy." he points himself and I laugh at him while nodding. "Why laughing?"

"Nothing, you're just incredibly adorable." I put him down and went to the kitchen to make us both a cereal. "Where are the others, Lance?" I ask him.

"With mummy." he stares at me and smiled. I grab the cereal box and grab the milk from the refrigerator. "Don't put milk." he shook his head.

"Why not?" I asked him and he just shook his head. "Baby, milk is good for you." he still shook his head.

"I know, but I already drank milk." he said and I sighed and nod. I placed 2 bowls and placed the cereal and milk in my bowl and only cereal for Lance. "Feed me."

"Alright." I nod and fed him. "Here comes the airplane." I said in a childish voice and he giggles but, opens his mouth.

"I want train, airplane scary." he shivers and I nod in agreement.

"Here comes the train! Chu, chu!" I said and he laughs uncontrollably, again. "Open your mouth!" he opens it and giggles. The door opens and I was shocked. Probably the girls. "Here comes another one! Chu, chu!" I sound horrible making the sound of the train.

"Handsome!" Lance shouted and I laughed.

"Handsome? I thought I'm pretty?" I said while laughing and kept on pointing somebody. I turned my back and found Louis smiling, I gasp in shock. "Louis!?"

"Hey, babe!" he smiles while handing a rose, and from the corner of my eye I can see Lance giggling.

"Can you please tell me why you are here?" I asked raising my brow.

"I want to go to school with you - I mean drop you off." he smiles and I shook my head no. "Why not?" a frown was replaced.

"Because, people would fangirl over you and rush to you." I lied - well it's true, but the main reason is that.. if they see me with the famous boy band they'll probably call me gold digger, slut and etc.

"So? Let them fangirl, I'm used to it. Duh!" he exclaims.

"I'll finish feeding Lance." I mumble but he nods anyway. "You may sit.. wherever you want." I said and he sat beside me.

"Mummy!! Me hungry!" Lance pouts and I smiled as he calls me mummy. I get a spoonful of cereal and he opens his mouth widely.

"Mummy? he's your kid? you're only a teen!" Louis once exclaimed and I chuckled.

"Don't be dumb! he just calls me mummy, I'm not his mother, silly!" I laughed and heard him say 'oh'.

"Mummy!!" Lance called.