Chapter 12

"I really need to pee, stay here, I'll be right back." Perrie said and she ran off. I decided to stay but, it seems so boring so I walked around the arena and suddenly I bumped into somebody. I fell and he held his hand, and I take it as I stand I met a pair of icy blue eyes staring at me, a smile plastered on his face. Him.

Curt. Curt Charlton. Hailey's brother. "Curt?" my eyes are probably wide right now. I used to hang out with him, but in 6th grade he left. He actually asked me out, but, I slapped him. I kept staring at him, he was still the same except he have grown.

"Jade," he said. His voice is deep and I like it. He hugged me and I hugged him back. Back in my elementary days, he would always defend me when Hailey will bully me, he was my lifesaver. "I can't believe you're here." he pulled away a big grin on his face.

"I can't believe you're here, too. You have grown a lot." I smiled.

"So do you, you're more beautiful." I blushed, he's the most sweetest guy I have ever met, he was my bestfriend for a short time, but, like what I said he left. It was nice having him beside me, and it was nice that I had someone to talk to, when I was down.

"Why are you here, by the way?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know. I just love my job though." job? He has a job?

"You have a job?"

"Well, Yes, I do. I'm a photographer, they said I would take pictures of the most famous singers, bands and other celebs. It's cool." he said.

"Wow, that's amazing. You travel?"

"Yes." he said proudly. "So why are you here?" he asked.

"Seeing 1D of course." I grinned and he chuckled.

"Cool, I'm friends with them, you wanna meet them?" he said and my smile grew wider than ever, I felt so happy.

"Jade!" I heard Perrie called me, I turned around and there she was. "Curt? OMG!" she ran to him and hugged him.

"Nice to see you, Pezza." he chuckled. "Let's go now, they might get on the bus really soon."

"Who, baba?" Perrie asked.

"One Direction." he said.

"OMG! let's go!" she grabbed my arm and we ran towards the 1D headquarters. This is it.

"Here we are, ladies." he opened the door and they were all in there. Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn. The British lads.