Chapter 18

I woke up as my phone ringed loudly. I groaned. I checked the time and it reads; 6:08 PM. I hopped off the bed as I remembered the date that Louis said. I went to the bathroom and strip out off my clothes.

I didn't wait for the shower to get warm cause it was already warm. I grab my strawberry scented shampoo and placed it on my hair. I rinse my hair and grab my vanilla scented body wash there was only a few left. I rub it properly in my body and rinse it off.

After my 5 minute shower, I grab my towel in the shower rack and dry myself off, I securely wrap it around my body and went out of the bathroom.

I went to my closet and searched for any formal nice dress, but since I don't shop like my 3 best friends.. I don't get anything to wear. I checked the time again and it reads; 6:15 PM. I panicked, Louis will be here in no time. I need help from Jesy.

I knocked on her door. "Jesy!" I called out until she opened her door with a confused look. "I need your help, like now." she nods and let me in.

"May I ask?" she says and I turn to face her. "Can I?" she says and I shook my head no.

"No time for questions, because he's going to be here any minute now!" I freaked out and she gave me a look. "What?"

"May I ask?" she repeats. Does she not get that there is no time for asking questions? I groaned and just nod. "Why did you come here with only a towel?" she asks and I flushed. I'm wearing a damn towel.

"Oh," and that's all I said and hid my face in embarrassment. "Anyway, please help me." I plead and she nods.

"Of course, anything for a friend of mine. Do you have a date tonight?" she asks and smirks and I simply nod. "What will you wear?"

"That's the problem. I don't have anything to wear and he wants me to wear a goddamn dress!" I exclaimed.

"I have everything you need, babe." she smirks and winks at me. She led me to her closet. She really has everything I need. Dress, sandals, bag, etc. "Pick anything." she says and I nod.

I searched for any dresses that would fit me, cause we don't have the same size. I'm petite and she has a big body but, she's not fat. JUST BIG. I found a mint green dress. I decide on picking this.

"Hey, can I get this?" I asked Jesy and she replies with a 'sure'. "Can I also borrow heels?" I asked one more time and she replies another 'sure'.

I checked for any heels that would fit my feet. I found a silver heel, I try it and it fit. I thanked Jesy and rush back to my room. I grab my hairdryer and dry my hair. I was done and I curl my hair. Time check; 6:27 PM.

I put some powder on my face and an eye shadow. Second I put some eyeliner and a blush on. Third I put some mascara and curl my eyelashes. Lastly, my lipstick.

I grab my dress - Jesy's dress and wore it. The dress stops at my thigh and it has a green belt with a cute little bow. I slip on the silver heels and grab my purse that Leigh gave during Christmas.

Time check; 6:40 PM. I went out of the room and saw Perrie sitting on the couch. "Where are you going now?" she pouts and I chuckled.

"I'm going on a date." I smiled and she quickly stood up from her seat and rush to me with wide eyes. "What?" I laughed.

"You're going on a date!? you didn't tell me! who the hell is your goddamn date!?" she rambles, eyes still wide. "Answer me!" as I was about to open my mouth a knock was heard. Louis.

"He's here!" my face lit up and a smile spread across my face. "I got to go now, Per. I'll see you later." I hugged her and she stops me.

"I will be the one to open the door, since you did not answer my questions and your 'date' knocked and disturbed us." I roll my eyes and just let her open the door. She opens and her eyes widen as she saw Louis.