Chapter 4

Oh my gosh! Am I dreaming? Is this real? Did Jesy just gave us ONE DIRECTION tickets!? Damn, damn, damn! I pinched myself. Ouch. "Jesy, this means a lot to me - us I mean." tears of joy starts to fall. Never in my life have I receive this kind of things. Jesy Nelson the bestest friend ever!

"Jesy.! " Perrie cried into Jesy's shoulder. "This means so much! I love you, I love you, I love you so freaking much." Perrie cried even more and I hugged Jesy.

"I knew you guys will like it. You're going August 30." she smiles and hugs us back. We both looked at her.

"That's in 2 days, right?" I asked and she nods. "What about you, you aren't going?" I asked and frowned. Jesy paid for this $400 tickets and she's not going?

"Sorry hun, but no." she said.

"But Jesy, you paid for the tickets. If you won't go, I won't or else maybe I'll just give this ticket back." I said holding the ticket she gave me but she refused. "Jess, take it." I demanded.

"Jade, no. I love One Direction too, but, sorry I did this all for the both of you. I know you'll be happy if I gave you tickets, That's your dream remember? Meet One Direction, have a picture with them, watch them perform Live on stage, I even remember when you guys said you'll marry all of them." she laughs and we smiled. That's our dream, it might sound weird that we'll marry all of them but Jeez that's only a dream. I was always craving for One Direction, they're down to earth.

"Are you sure?" Perrie asked.

"Yes, I'm very sure. Now let's go shop clothes, jeans and a T-shirt doesn't work." she chuckles. "If you want to marry them, show whatcha mama gave ya!" she clapped her hands, and grabs us heading to the door. "Ladies, let's shop." she smirk.

---

We arrived at the Mall. The drive wasn't that long, it's only a 5 minute drive. The Mall is big and not that crowded, Jesy dragged us to her "favorite" shop, Forever 21. Perrie and my eyes widen, We aren't used to this we don't shop, All we wear is jeans, sweater sometimes, t-shirts. Sometimes dresses aren't our thing.

"Guys! Pink suits you." she said. Pink? Blue might do. "OMG! this suits you, Perrie. " Jessy handed her a beautiful pink floral dress. it's nice, I like it. "and honey, this suits you." she handed me a navy blue flow top and gray shorts. Shorts? definitely not my thing.

"Shorts? this are worse than dresses." Let's say I'm a picky one..

"Jade, it suits you, now try it on." Perrie and I went to the dressing rooms. I tried the flow stop and shorts, I studied my reflection in the mirror, it doesn't look like me, I look Different. The navy blue flow top is really nice and the shorts too. "Jade, Perrie come out now I want to see it!" Jesy said.

We went outside and Jesy quickly stand up and her eyes widen, she examined us. "Oh my gosh! You guys look amazing." her mouth is hanging wide. "If I were you, I'd buy this."

"Buy? we don't even have money." I said and Jess smirked.

"I'll pay." she said. What!? is she Crazy?

"Jess, are you crazy? you paid for the tickets and your gonna pay this? Oh no! I'd rather wear second hands than this. I won't let you pay!" I said, crossing my arms.

"I'll pay." she repeated. "You want to marry 1D, I'll pay."

"Ugh, Jess." I whined.

"Please?" she begged..Hmm..

"Fine, you win this time." she laughed. I enter the dressing room again to change to my clothes. I don't even have anything for my feet. I exited the room and hand Jesy the top and shorts.

"I have some heels you can borrow there." she said and we nod, a very big smile plastered on our faces. I can't believe Jesy will do this. We exited Forever 21 and went to the parking lot, Where Jesy's car was parked.

We arrived at the apartment and we saw Leigh-Anne at the couch, fast asleep. Drunk, again. "Leigh, is always drunk." Perrie said.

"Not always, Pezza." Jesy said. "Let's get some rest you have school tomorrow." School. Great.

"Yay, school!" I said sarcastically. "Another hell day for me." I heavy sighed and went to my room. I grab my PJ's and my favorite T-shirt. I drift off to sleep After dressing and I was only thinking the day I will meet One Direction. I can't Wait to see you, Lou.