0.11

"Where's Mina?" Sana asked as Jihyo entered the apartment.

"I..." Jihyo stammered, not knowing how to answer the girls. The girls were all staring at her from the living room and all she could do was just stand by the door, looking like an idiot.

"I... Don't know." Jihyo sighed, tears rolling down her cheeks. Never in her life did she think that she would be so worried for someone she hated so much.

"What? You don't know? What's that supposed to mean?" Jungyeon asked, dropping the bag of chips she was holding.

As soon as those words left her mouth, the whole room erupted with noise as the questions were pouring out from all the other girls. Jihyo stood by the door, unable to speak as her hands trembled.

"Everyone! Calm down." Nayeon yelled for the first time.

"How? Mina's missing." Dahyun said.

"Yeah, and did you forgot that there are people out there who want to kill us?" Jungyeon said, covering her face with a pillow.

"And the worst thing is that I don't even have her number... I can't contact her..." Tzuyu sighed.

"We have to go---" just as Chaeyoung was going to say something, the door opened, and Mina stepped in.

"Mina!" Jihyo immediately got up from the ground and hugged her.

Regaining her composure, Mina pushed Jihyo away and rolled her eyes, "Geez, I'm fine."

>>>

Mina remained silent as she made her way to her room. As soon as she sat on the bed, her phone screen lit up.

joshua
are you mad?

mina
no

joshua
you're lying

mina
go away
im tired

Sighing, Mina let her tears flow down her cheeks freely. It's not like she cared anymore. Everyone knew that the strong Mina was long gone. There was no point hiding.

Not long after, Mina's phone rang.

Irritated, Mina yelled, "Yah, what is it?!"

However, all she heard was a laugh.

"What is it? You'll know soon."

At that moment, Mina heard her mom's voice.

"Mina... Be a good girl and... Eomma loves you..."

Before Mina could say anything, there was the sound of a gun and the sound of someone screaming in agony.

"Eomma!" Mina yelled, but it was too late.

The call had already ended.

>>>

"Dahyun... What are we going to do?" Sana asked Dahyun nervously as they sat at their seats in the auditorium.

"I don't know..." Dahyun's voice trailed off as someone sat in between them.

"Yah, Wen Junhui, that seat's taken." Sana said, scowling.

"But that person's not here." Jun replied nonchalantly.

"But you can't just--"