0.26

"Momo!" Sana yelled as loudly as she could, in hopes of Momo answering her.

"Sana. You're gonna injure your throat. Let's rest for a while." Jihyo suggested, placing a hand on Sana's shoulders, in attempt to calm her down.

"But Momo, I'm sure she's out there, it's not possible that she left this place..." Sana cried, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Everything's gonna be fine. I'm sure that we'll be able to find her soon." Jungyeon said, trying to comfort everyone.

Everyone stayed silent as they sat down on the ground to rest. Of course, no one was in the mood to talk.

"Guys... I think I just found Momo..." Sana said softly, her eyes staring at the branches towering over them.

Slowly, Jungyeon and Jihyo followed Sana's gaze up the tree, until their eyes reached the sight of a familiar pair of shoes, dangling from above their heads.

"Oh my— Momo!" Jungyeon cried out, running towards the tree, her eyes locked on Momo, who was hanging from a branch of the tree, ropes tied securely around her.

"Jungyeon! Be careful! I'll get the others!" Jihyo called out to Jungyeon — before running off as fast as her legs could carry her.

>>>

"Mina! Do you know where Tzuyu, Sana, Jihyo ans Jungyeon are?" Chaeyoung asked, her voice filled with despair.

"No, why? Did something happen?" Mina asked, looking up from whatever she was doing.

"Oh. It's okay. They're probably at somewhere else of the camp site." Chaeyoung forced a smile.

"Okay then. Tell me if anything goes wrong." Mina returned a smile and walked away, leaving Chaeyoung alone, feeling helpless.

Something doesn't feel right...

"Yah! Chaeyoung! You bi—" someone yelled from behind.

Startled, Chaeyoung almost tripped over her own feet when she saw who it was.

It was Eun Hae, the girl who screamed at her the other night.

"What do you want?" Chaeyoung asked, feeling the urge to roll her eyes at her.

"Stop pretending that you don't know, you fake." Eun Hae said, glaring at Chaeyoung.

"I'm sorry, but I really don't know what you're talking about."

"Chan broke up with me. You know why? Because of you." Eun Hae said, her voice low, which was creeping Chaeyoung out a bit.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Chaeyoung replied, trying to refrain from rolling her eyes because honestly, she felt that Eun Hae deserved it.

"You—" Eun Hae lunged forward, ready to grab Chaeyoung, but her friends pulled her away, as soon as they saw Chan walking towards them.

"Go to hell." Eun Hae said before walking away.

>>>

"So, when will you be taking me back to Seoul? I miss the other girls." Nayeon said, trying to break the silence between her and Seungcheol as they sat in the living room.

"When it's safe to return." He answered, his eyes not leaving the television screen.

"And when is that?" Nayeon questioned again.

Seungcheol sighed, hesitated for a moment, before replying, "When I say so."

And then he left for his bedroom, leaving Nayeon alone.

"Aish, why's he like this?" Nayeon mumbled to herself, wondering how the other girls were doing, wondering whether they hoped to see her again...

>>>

After others came to help, Jungyeon managed to get Momo down without much issue. Removing the cloth from Momo's mouth, she laid Momo down on the ground gently, untying the rope around her hands.

"We need a teacher. I don't know any first-aid. What if she's not okay?" Jihyo cried, tears brimming her eyes.

"She'll be fine. Momo's strong. I know it." Sana said softly, checking Momo's pulse.

Not long after, Momo's eyelids fluttered open.

"Momo!" Everyone cheered in unison.

"What happened? How did I end up on the ground?" Momo asked, her eyes full of fear.

"Jungyeon got you down with the help of a few others." Tzuyu explained.

"Thank you. I- I was so scared yesterday night I didn't know what to do, I felt... I felt to hopeless, so lost, I-" Tears rolled down Momo's cheeks as she stopped halfway through her sentence, unable to continue as feelings overwhelmed her.

"Yes, but you're fine now. You're safe. With us." the girls reassured.

>>>

"I'm sorry for the incovenience I would be causing you."

"It's fine. I'm more than glad to let her stay there while you sort things out."

"Thank you."

A/N
hihi sorry for this really short chapter that i took really long to write but I have no idea what to write anymore 😖 also, i mighe be discontinuing this book as i'm not sure if i will have time to update 😔 also, thanks for 7k reads!!!