0.19

"Hey!" Mingyu yelled and slammed her locker.

"Is this what I get the minute I step into school? Can't you say 'hi' first?" Tzuyu crossed her arms.

"Whatever. Where's my money? I can't wait to kill you but you still owe me money so..." He said and smirked.

Upon hearing what he said, Tzuyu balled her fists and had to resist the urge to punch him.

"Is your money more precious than my life?" Tzuyu yelled.

Shrugging, Mingyu started to speak again.

"What about my money? When am I getting it back?"

"I'm working part-time at a motel. I'll try to pay back the money by tomorrow." Tzuyu sighed.

"Good. I'll make sure you do so I'll follow you to work." Mingyu smirked.

"Why?" Tzuyu asked, taken aback by what he said.

"So that you won't make use of the afternoon to run away." he laughed and started walking away.

Frustrated, she grabbed as many textbooks she could hold and threw them at him.

As soon as the teaxtbooks hit him, he spun around and did the same, however, doing so with greater force.

Before they knew it, they were throwing their textbooks at each other until their arms were tired.

"I'll kill you, Zhou Tzuyu. That is, after I get my money." Mingyu laughed coldly as he wiped away the sweat from his forehead.

"Zhou Tzuyu and Kim Mingyu! To my office, now." someone yelled from behind them.

Turning around, Tzuyu realised that it was the discipline master, Mr. Kang.

Oh crap.

>>>

"As punishment, I want the both of you to write a apology letter to each other and compliment each other every day. Also, your wrists will be tied together. The string will be 1 metre long. However, each time you quarrel, 10 cm will be removed. The string will only be removed at the end of school. Understand? The punishments will last for a week. You may go back to class now." Mr. Kang scolded.

"I understand." Tzuyu said quietly and was about to leave the office when Mingyu asked, "What if we go to the toilet?"

"The string will be removed."

"Huh. Okay." a smile crept onto his face and he attempted to hide it.

Oh no, Mingyu.

>>>

"Tzuyu! Where were---" Jungyeon stopped speaking when she realised how close Tzuyu was standing to the guy beside her.

"Am I---Woah." Jungyeon stared at the string on their wrists.

"Huh. Couple goals?" laughing nervously, Jungyeon ran away.

>>>

"Guys! You won't believe what I saw just now." Jungyeon panted as she sat down in between Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

"Tzuyu's wrist was tied to some other guy's wrist."

"Aww, that's so cute." Chaeyoung giggled.

"Can we see?" Dahyun smiled, trying to contain her excitement.

"Okay, let's go." finishing her sentence, the trio ran out of the classroom.

They hid in a corner and watched Tzuyu and that guy. As he turned around, Dahyun tensed.