0.14

"Tzuyu... Who is this? Do you know him?" Jihyo asked, staring at the waiter at their table.

"Kim... Mingyu..." Tzuyu stuttered.

"Yes. Now come with me." without waiting for Tzuyu's reply, Mingyu grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the restaurant, leaving the girls speechless.

"His name sounds familiar." Jungyeon said and was silent for a while.

"He's the one who gave that letter." Mina said.

"Then why are we still sitting here? Let's go!" Sana yelled and the girls got up and ran out of the restaurant.

>>>

"Yah! Let me go!" Tzuyu screamed as Mingyu pulled her to a dark corner.

"Shut up. Now take this." Mingyu shoved a note into her hands.

"Another note? Isn't that too many notes in one night? Especially for someone who doesn't like to write notes." Tzuyu grumbled.

"Shut up. It's not for you. Just pass it to Jihye tomorrow." He muttered and looked away.

"What? Am I your messenger now?"

"It's either you pass it, or I tell the other guys where all of you are and ask them to kill you. Now."

Tzuyu stared at Mingyu in disbelief. Did he like Jihye that much that he would spare her life no matter how much he hated her?

"So, can I read it?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"No."

"It's either I read it, or I don't read and I don't pass it it to Jihye."

"It's either you don't read and pass it to Jihye, or you read it and I kill you."

"Geez, fine." Tzuyu rolled her eyes and kept the letter in her pocket. She was about to walk away when she stopped.

"Do you... Like Jihye that much?" she asked, turning around to look at Mingyu, who was probably one head taller than her.

"I don't like Jihye." he mumbled.

"Um,"

"Listen, let's keep this a secret, okay?" he asked, holding out his little finger.

Thinking for a while, Tzuyu held out her little finger and they locked their fingers, showing that they will keep this a secret.

>>>

sana
where are u

dahyun
we're at the convenience
store.

sana
ok.
we're coming over

Sana quickly told the other girls where Dahyun was and they split up --- half of them looking for Tzuyu, and the other half looking for Dahyun and the others.

>>>

After locking fingers with Mingyu, Tzuyu and Mingyu went on their seperate ways, Mingyu leaving the town centre and Tzuyu heading off to look for the girls.

She stared at the letter. The longer she looked at it, the more she wanted to see what he wrote in the letter.

"Yah! Tzuyu! Are you okay?" Sana called out, running over to her.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Tzuyu sighed.

"What's this? Another death letter from Mingyu?" Sana asked, watching Mingyu walk away.