#Dabin✔️

Yebin

"H-Hey." A raspy voice spoke

I turned around and replied with a simple "Hey" as he scratched his neck, ears turning a little red.

"I really loved your dance back there." Daniel said and grinned a little bit.

I smiled, noticing how cute he looked while being flustered. "Thank you, it really means a lot."

"I do think that you can improve in some points though." he said.

I frowned a little as his whole demeanor flipped upside down.
Surprised at his new found confidence, I crossed my arms and scanned his face while replying. "Elaborate."

"I can't really explain, but I can show you."

"Then show me."

Instead of answering he took my wrist and started to run towards the hall where all the dressing rooms were.

"Where are we going?" I asked. It was pretty hard to run, because i still had my heels on.

"Just follow me."

He led me to his and Wanna One's dressing room.
Little did I know that we were being spied on by 4 members of Wanna One.

"Stay here." he said to me and led me to the spot between the clothing racks and the make-up tables.

He took a few steps back and showed some things that he thought was wrong.

"How do you know this choreo so good?" Confusion laced in my voice as I looked at him.

"I watched your music video a lot." he said scratching his nape. I think that's a habit of his when he's nervous.

"Aww you're a fan." you said giggling a bit.

When I regained my composure I looked at him, only to find him staring at me.
"Uhmm is there something wrong?"

He snapped out of his little trance and said "oh no, I was just wondering something."

"And what is that something?"

"Can I- can I have your number?" He asked.

With a little smirk on my face, I picked up my phone and walked closer to Daniel. He didn't know what to do so he backed up.
I was still walking closer to him till his back was against the wall.

"Nervous?" I whispered in his ear, while handing my phone to him.

He gulped a bit and took the phone. "N-No." he said.

"Why are you staring? Type your number in."

He looked startled for a second but typed his number in regardless. After he was done he handed it over and fixed his posture.

"I'll give you a call." I said walking out the door.
(A/n: this part makes me cringe so much but it's also really funny to me so I decided to keep this part:) )

When the door closed, the 4 members came to Daniel and started to laugh and fangirl.

"I thought you said that you would take the lead." Seongwoo teasingly said. Daniel just blushed and remained silent.

"W-Wait... were you guys there the whole time?!" He yelled finally realizing. The members could only laugh in return as he sighed, but he didn't saw that one member sneaked out.

When I was walking to my own dressing room I realized what I did.
"Omg did I seriously- was I, omg" I was panicking so much in my head that I didn't look at my surroundings.

"Ow." I yelped as my body made contact with the cold floor.

"Oh m- I'm sorry are you okay?" I heard someone say when he bowed like crazy.

"It's okay, it was my fault f- Jisung?" I recognized the boy.

"O yeah." he said sheepishly.

"Oh it's my fault. I'm really sorry." I said biting my lower lip. It is a stupid habit of mine when I get embarrassed.

"No really it's okay-" he said.
"-you know, Daniel really likes you." he suddenly said with a grin.

"Uhmm okay, thanks?" I said while he chuckled a bit.

"You know, you have Daniel's number, but he doesn't have yours so could you give me your number?" He asked.

"Wait, how do you- nevermind"

I was to tired so I just gave my number to him, after all, we're in the same industry and they looked nice so it wasn't a problem. After the little chitchat I finally got dressed in my own comfortable clothes and started to go to the dorms.

Because my schedule was sometimes longer than the other members I decided to get my own apartment, but once in a while I go back to the dorms, because I missed my members who I considered sisters.

Arriving at the doors I immediately got engulfed in a hug by the other two members.

"Yebinie~, we missed you" Suji pouted.

"I missed you guys too." I said, hugging them again.

''So what are we going to do?'' Sooyoung asked.

"Movie?" Suji asked us.

"Yeah sure, it's not like we can go out anyways" I replied.

We decided that Sooyoung could choose the movie while I was going to handle the popcorn and Suji the drinks.

I came back with popcorn and sat on the couch.

"We're gonna watch __" Sooyoung said.

Half way through the movie I was dozing of. After a couple of minutes I fell asleep. Suji noticed it and poked Sooyoung on her arm. Sooyoung turned to the left and wanted to scold Suji, because she kept poking her, but Suji put her index finger to her lips as a sign that she had to shut up and pointed at the one who fell asleep, me.

Sooyoung finally looked and also realized that I fell asleep. She had a grin on her face and began to type something on my phone.

She went on twitter and took a photo of me.

@official_Yebin
(The photo)
Someone is sleepy😴😂
XOXO. Sooyoung and Suji

She clicked on sent and immediately saw many reply's.

'Awhh she's so cuteee'
'I thought that Yebin had her own place.. but I love that they're still together!'
'Friendshipgoalssss'
'How can she be so pretty while sleeping mg😍'

But in all those comments, there was one that stood out the most.

@W1.Seongwoo
@W1.daniel #Dabin

The two girl looked at each other confused, but decided to ask their youngest when I was awake.

When the movie ended they put my head on a pillow as they saw how uncomfortable I was laying and covered me with a blanket. After all, I was the youngest and they cared about me.