Hospital

(A/n): so I was gone for a bit and wow, there are so many people who read this. I'm kinda embarrassed because this story is really bad but thanks for putting up with me coming this far<3

"Is she going to make it?" Numerous people asked.

Your friends; family and colleagues were all there. They stood in the middle of the sickening white stoned walls. Praying for her to wake up.

After around four hours the manager saw that Daniel still hadn't come back. The members and staff were looking for their center when they coincidentally bumped into your manager,

"Did you by any chance see Y/n?" He hastily asked, worried for the girl.

"No I'm sorry" Wanna One's manager furrowed his eyebrows.
"Did you by any chance see Daniel? He's been missing for three or four hours"

They both didn't think much of it, thinking that Daniel probably went to your apartment so they exchanged numbers and split their ways. Wanna One going to their home and your manager to your apartment, checking if you were there with Daniel.

When he arrived at the place he knocked at your door, patiently waiting for you to open up. After awhile he started knocking again, and again, and again till he gave up. He grabbed his phone that was in his pocket and dialed your number. You didn't pick up.

The manager started to panic and quickly called Daniel's manager.

"Hello?"

"Y/n and Daniel are both not in her apartment"

Some Wanna One members saw the look on their managers face but they didn't want to get in trouble so stayed quiet.

"Quickly come to ***!"

The managers met up and started thinking. 'Where could they possibly be?' They didn't have an answer.

Because they didn't have an answer they went to SM and YMC to tell them that the two artist were missing.

They reacted shocked. 'How could they be missing?' The managers were supposed to look out for them.

After the emergency meeting they went to the police and asked them to search for them. They declined. Saying that they have to wait a few more hours to really rapport them as missing.

Because of this they waited until they could rapport them and the police finally started. They asked questions to the staff, the members and the people that saw them. The story's were all connected but they strangely didn't fit with them missing.

The next day they finally found some more. They took the managers phone and went to the tracking app. Wanna One and the staff felt dumb after this, forgetting that they had a tracker.
They tracked them down. It costed a few hours since they had to make sure that they really were there and that it was not some kinda trick.

They decided to go to the place the next day since they hadn't prepared any of this.

The members of Wanna One woke up and dressed in their own clothes. They went to the police department and they started to prepare. They decided that the police should go with the managers and that the rest of Wanna One should stay back for their own safety. They agreed and they got to watch it on a monitor instead.

The police and manager set of to the location and silently walked around while the manager was watching via the car.

They saw guards roaming around so they quickly hid and contacted the others.

One of them finally stood up with a megaphone and a gun in his hands, "Put your hands in the air where I can see them!"

The guards froze and slowly put their hands in the air as they saw that they were outnumbered.

"Bang*" the police was shocked and some of them quickly went into the room.

They saw you unconscious with Daniel at your side while Jihun stood at the corner, still with the gun in his hand smiling creepily.

(A/n): I think there's only 1 chapter left... and I lowkey want to make a train to Busan ff now bc I finally watched it two days ago