Practice

(A/n): THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2k READS!💜

———————————
"Y/n and Daniel, you're finally here"

"We're sorry"

"Don't give me excuses and sit"

You two sat in silence and watched the choreographer when he was pacing around.

"Not only you two are late but also the other two dumbasses" he mumbled but was still loud enough for you to hear.

'Other two?'

A girl came in the practice room. "I'm so sorry that we-"

"Stop it, where's that other guy"

"I'm right here sir"

You looked at the one who walked in.

Jihun.

Daniel saw that you're face changed from a calm one to a shocked and nervous one in a split second so he carefully took his hand in yours and gave you a reassuring smile.

You looked at your lap and fiddled with your other hand.

"So I heard that you two already came up with the first half"

"Yes" Daniel said.

"Show me"

You walked to the front with Daniel trailing behind you and stood in your position.

The music filled your ears and you danced with what you've got through the nerves.

The music stopped and the choreographer clapped in suprise.

"Well, you did better than I expected you to"

"Now, The other two go and show the other half"

You went back to the back and Jihun walked past you and gave you a wink.

You froze up and continued to walk to the back, memories flooding back in your mind.

'Y/n, Jihun, Taehyung and Solhee'
What was that a joke.

"Y/n, come on, concentrate. We have to be able to dance this too"

You looked up and tried to pay attention, tried.

Looking at him made you sad, for no reason.

'Didn't I move on?"

"Sir-"

"What"

"Can I go to the bathroom real quick"

"Mmh, go and be fast"

"Yes, thank you"

You rushed to the door and runned to the bathroom. After closing the door it finally came out.

The tears that threatened to fall finally came out. The memories of you four, everything.

'Why?'

You fell down and sat with your back against the wall, bringing your knees to your chest, You sobbed until all your tears were spilled.

You remembered that you had to come back to the practice room and quickly freshened up.

You looked in the mirror and stared at your own reflection.

'What. A. Joke'

You forced a smile on your face but everyone who took a glance could see that it was fake. You tried multiple times but it didn't work. You gave up and slowly walked back to the door.

Once you opened the door you were immediately engulfed into a hug.

"I heared you. I cancelled the practice saying that you didn't feel well. We have to come back tomorrow and then we'll probably have to practice harder but I'm okay with that as long as you're feeling well"

You recognized the voice, how could you not?

It was the boy that you were now 100% certain of, you were 100% certain that you developed feelings for him.

The cat lover, the guy with bunny teeth, the center in Wanna One, the guy who stole your heart.

Kang Daniel.

——————
(A/n):
Thank you to all my readers who read/vote, I purple you💜

Reminder:
- English isn't my first language.
- every Saturday an update

P.s. Can I just say that Daniel falling asleep on Master Key is the cutest thing ever? Bc it is. If you don't watch it, watch. It's really fun and Daniel and Seongwoo are a part of the main cast.

P.p.s. What do you think about the new cover?