The shot

"I'll come with you" you said without hesitation.

"Good choice" Jihun smirked yet again. You didn't really have a choice. There was no way that you'll let Daniel get killed because of your selfish action. Besides, how could you live without him?
So you hoped that he could live without you.

"But-" you looked at the ground "Can I speak to Daniel just for one more time?" You pleaded when a small tear fell down; escaping from your eye and slowly walking over your cheek falling to the cold hard ground. The small sound echoing in the dark room.

"Fine" was his simple answer.

You were taken back to Daniel. As soon as your hands were freed from the guards grip you runned over to him, kneeling down to his level.
You could see his face more clearly now. You cupped his head, that was thrown back in the chair due exhaustion, with your hands and slowly took his features in. His mouth was parted, eyes were closed and he looked a bit paler.
You gently shook him awake and waited until he fully regained consciousness.

When he finally saw the figure in front of him he widened his eyes and shot his arms forward, wanting to embrace you. But the ropes were preventing him from doing so.

He hissed in pain and you rubbed the spots slowly while whispering "it's okay, it's okay" to reassure him.

Daniel leaned his head towards your hands that were still cupping his face and sighed. "I wished that I was at home with you, I wished that I protected you instead of being dumb and being taken myself"

"It's not your fault Niel" you took your lower lip in between your teeth. "I love you so so much but. I have to go now"

Daniel looked confused for a bit but then realized what you meant. "No no no" he muttered and shot forward again. But the ropes were still there. He ignored the pain and looked in your eyes.
"W-where are you going?" His lips trembled.

"I don't know, but you'll be safe" you said and took a step back.

"I don't want to be safe if you're not with me. Please don't go" he looked like he could break down any moment, so you looked away.

"I'm sorry Daniel. I love you"

You were about to walk away when you heard a loud thump followed by an shout.

"Put your hands in the air where I can see them!"

You gasped. 'Are we finally safe?'

Bang         (A/n: Bang Bang !)

He shot. Jihun shot. But it was miss, or was it?

"If I can't have her, no one can"

He shot your leg. It started bleeding. You were losing too much blood.
The last thing you heared before your vision went black was Daniel's shout.

A/n: it's almost ending guys