The media

(Recap)
"I love the park. When I was little I would always go to the park and play with my little brother" you smiled, not knowing that Daniel was watching you.

You turned your head and met a pair of eyes. Daniel's eyes. You two stared at each other for a couple of minutes.

Click
(End recap)

"Did you hear that?" He asked looking around.

"Hear what?"

"It was the sound of a camera"

"Wait what" you looked around. Left to right to behind you to Daniel.

"Did you see something?"

"No, unfortunately not" you said furrowing your eyebrows.

Suddenly you heard some rustling in the bushes. You both turned to look at the bushes.

Click.

"It's better to just leave c'mon Daniel"

Click

He didn't react, he just stood in the exact same place. You sighed and pulled his wrist. You started to walk to his dorm.

You stopped at his dorm and turned around.
"Thanks for today, I guess. I'll see you later. Good luck with the idol life" you said while he chuckled.

"Thanks and good luck to you too with all the promo's"

"Thank you, byee"

"Bye" he slightly waved.

You walked out the building.

Click

'Is there someone following me?' You frowned. You looked around but saw no one so decided to just go back to your own apartment.

The first thing you did when arriving is locking the door. After you locked the door you called your manager saying that you're home. She said okay and sended you your schedule for the new month, November.

You orded a pizza and it would be delivered in 30 minutes.
To kill some time you went on twitter. You liked some posts and followed some fan accounts. There were al lot of tweets about the MAMA awards. You were nominated for the categories.

Best female group (#2)
Best female artist (#1)
Best dance performance solo (#1)
Best vocal performance female solo (#1)
Song of the year (#1)
Artist of the year (#2)

You didn't really care about who would win or lose, but it did gave you a good feeling seeing sweethearts work to together. The awards are on the first of December. You're only going to attend the one in Hong Kong.

scrolling further down on twitter you saw an article.

Kpop idols, Kim Y/n and Kang Daniel, spotted together!
Today at 6pm there were trending photos going around on twitter. The photos were from the famous female idol: Kim Y/n and Wanna one's center: Kang Daniel.

The two were spotted in a park. We don't want to assume anything, but it could be a date.

What do you guys think? Look at the photos yourself and comment what you think is happening.

@y/nschocolate:
And this is where the fanwars starts. Why can't y'all shut up and wait till someone confirms anything? You're just making drama.

@hArRYp0TE01:
Omg, ever since I saw them on 'happy together' I've shipped them!! #Yniel

@MinSuga.genius:
Iel, no, they don't even look good together.
@bittersweet-heart:
+MinSuga.genius shut up. They can decide their own lives. Btw those two are visual goals. Look at the mirror before you comment hun.

Scrolling even further down you sighed. The media is so damn annoying.

'I'll just wait until Hyemi comes. What to do? What to do? What to do? What to do?'

Ring ring

You jumped off the couch and went to the door. You opened the door and saw the delivery guy.

'O yeah I ordered pizza'

You gave him the money and closed the door.

Sighing you walked to the table and watched some stranger things while eating.

Tring tring

"Hello"

"Hey Y/n"

"Oh Hyemi, what's the matter?"

"You have to be here at 7am tomorrow"

"Oh okay, may I ask why?"

"It's about Daniel"

"Mkay, goodnight, see you tomorrow"

"Goodnight Y/n, rest well"

——————
(A/n): Short chapter bc school and hw is being a bxtch

Thanks for voting and reading, see ya next time!

And I just wanted to say that I'm fk proud of my/our boys for performing at the AMAs and being on Jimmy Kimmel and Ellen. AND YOU STILL HAVE THE MIC DROP REMIX AND JAPANESE ALBUM A-AND THEN JIN'S EN TAETAE'S BIRTHDAYS LIKE OMG.

Just ignore the haters plz bc they just can't accept the fact that bts is successful🙃

Btw, vote on MAMA for bts!