Master Key

@sm.town.ent
One of our idols, Y/n, is dating Kang Daniel. We wish for you to respect their relationship and support them both.
579.4k rt            578.9k likes
- @taekookismaotp
Omg yess! I knew it already bcause it was so obvious but damn I'm happy!!!!!
3.2k rt                 3.4k likes

- @kimY/nisaqueen
I WANT A DANCE DUET ASAP!
14.4k rt               14.7k likes
@mywigissnatched
+@kimY/nisaqueen yess Omg, start a petition or smth!

—————————————-
"Y/n! Wake up!" Suji yelled at your ear.

You groaned and pulled the blanket over your head.

"Y/n. It is 3:30am right now, don't think that I have the patience to wait for you. We have to go at 4:30am to film for master key, so stand up!" She slammed the door.

You groaned and stood up, knowing how Suji could be when she was angry.

You put on black sneakers under a white ripped jeans and a pink sweater with a black cap.

You brushed your teeth and went further with your morning routine.

You picked up your phone and saw that it was 4:10am. You still had 20 minutes for breakfast so you runned down the stairs and ate your bowl of cereal because, why not?

"Y/n we have to go now" Suji said.

You nodded and walked to the door and put on your jacket. You stepped into the van and relaxed a bit, leaning back.

After 20 minutes you were there and were immediately rushed into the make-up and styling.

You and Suji both had to wear a white dress and later walk on a carpet because it was the first episode.

You were there with:
Suji
Soogeun
Sungkwan
Jinyoung (B1A4)
Baekhyun (EXO)
Daniel (Wanna One)
Seongwoo (Wanna One)
Eunwoo (Astro)
Bo-ah
Hyunmoo
Jongmin
Henry
Hanna

You and Suji were going to be the last to walk on the carpet.

The one you felt the most comfortable with would be Suji of course but after her it would be Baekhyun, because you were bestfriends.

You had a white dress on:
(If you don't like it you can choose something else)

You had a white dress on:(If you don't like it you can choose something else)

Not to showy but it did hug your waist in a good way.

The stylist brought you some black heels and waited for Suji.
When Suji came, she also gave black heels to her.

After a while you two were done and had to go to the car, to take you guys to the carpet.

You hair was a bit more flowy and Suji's hair was still straight but she had a headband on.

The car stopped and the door opened automatically. Suji stepped out first and you could hear the others talking. They couldn't see you two because it was too far.

'Who is she?'
'She's pretty'
'Shut up Jongmin, you can't even see her'

You snickered a bit at the last remark.

You also stepped out the van and linked your arm with Suji to walk down the carpet.

'There's two?!'
'Who are they?'
'ahh, Suji and Y/n'
'Suji and Y/n?!'
'They are too popular for our show'

You finally arrived and bowed to everyone, you only gave a hug to Daniel and Baekhyun.

"It's nice to have you here" Jongmin said.

"Thank you" you and Suji both said bowing.

"Just stand where you're most comfortable with" Hyunmoo said.

You walked to stand between Daniel and Baekhyun.

"You are the most comfortable with them?" Henry asked you.

You nodded. "Baekhyun is my best friend and Daniel is my-"

"Boyfriend!" Seongwoo yelled.

You blushed a bit and turned around to hide it.

But then you have a best friend called: Byun Baekhyun who turned you back to face everyone.

You turned to your right to say something to Daniel but catched him staring at you, so you looked at the ground, still with light tinted red cheeks.

"Ah Yeah, I saw the news on twitter"
"Yeah me too"
"I didn't know"

You heard mixed voices talk.

They eventually stopped and you began with the game.

You did not have the master key and were placed in the red team, which you were thankfull about.

The first thing that happened was that the viewers could vote.

"It is between Baekhyun and Y/n" the producer said.

The rest weren't that surprised considering your popularity and EXO's.

"Y/n won with a difference of 123 votes"

You were a bit shocked but eventually stepped forward to pick your card/reward.

With the card you could look who had the master key if you wanted.

You went back to your place and the producer started to explain the first game.

Anon1: Awhh Daniel's and
Y/n's first appearance as an official couple! They're so cute, especially when Daniel came with the umbrella and they were so close #Yniel

Anon2: this episode was so fun! Looking forward to the rest of the serie.

Anon3: Baekhyun's and Y/n's friendship is a friendship everyone wants but not everyone gets. Get me a best friend like Byun Baekhyun or Kim Y/n!

Anon4: *dying

——————-
(A/n): I'm not going to write the chapter for the whole episode because that would be too long :(
:)