MMA

A/n: I'm no longer going to update on Saturdays because I got even more assignments to do now and also study for the next tests that are like in 2/3 weeks :(
school needs to give me a fucking break.
I'm going to update whenever I have time, I'm so sorry guys
(But this story is almost done..... )
——————————
You took a flight back to Korea after the MAMA awards to be able to practice more and also get more sleep before the Melon Music Awards.

It was now in the morning and you were heading to the venue to practice your performance.

You were in the car when your phone started to buzz like crazy.

Daniel and Y/n on a date

The cute idol couple on their date

Daniel giving Y/n a ring?

Daniel and Y/n seen with matching rings!

'A ring?' You thought.

You were confused at first but then realized it.

'It was the ring he gave me on our date'

(Flashback)
"I have something for you" he said.

You looked up and he pulled a box out of his pocket.
He gave it to you and sat on his seat.

"Come on, open it"

You opened the box and saw a silver ring. You were shocked.

"Your ring matches with mine" he said showing you his ring on his hand.

"Did you- buy this for me?" You asked admiring the ring.

"Yes- you don't have to pay me back, consider this a gift"

He took the ring and placed it on your finger.
(Flashback ended)

Daniel and Y/n seen with matching rings!
Some people leaked some photos of the star-couple today.
Fans were going crazy upon seeing the two on their cute date and went even crazier seeing the photo that Daniel gave Y/n a ring which matches with his own!
It was also announced that Y/n's suprise performance would be a dance duet with Daniel, proof is here. It was also confirmed by SM later.
We know who we will be anticipating for!

You smiled a bit and already knew why the photo's were 'leaked' today. It was a promotion for your performance with Daniel, no doubt.

You arrived at the venue and went to your dressing room.

You got your make-up and hair done and got dressed in a blue and white dress.

You put on your accessories and shoes and waited by the door.

You walked the red-carpet and did some poses. There was a short interview later on in the back and after that you went to sit in the artist zone.

Your seat was in the middle, next to IU, behind Wanna One and in front of JBJ.

You greeted them and sat on the couch.

You talked for a bit and after 13 minutes the crowd started to scream.

You were a bit surprised at first but then looked at the artists who walked in, it was your brothers group.

'Army's' you chuckled after hearing the crowd scream harder because they waved at them.

You waved at the boys and they waved back.

You looked back at the front and saw Jihoon staring at them but then slowly turn back to the front.

The show started with Winner's performance.
—————

You got the awards,
Top 10 artists
Best dance song with a song by Bittersweet

It was now time for your performance so you tapped Daniel's shoulder.

You two walked backstage and both changed into your performance outfit.

You had a jacket on that you were supposed to throw away halfway the performance.
You were going to perform,
MMA:
Intro > Nefelibata > Fine > Queen > suprise performance

The music started and you stood on a platform that would be raised.
—————

It was in the end part of Queen that Daniel had to come on stage.

You turned around and the lights went out.

Daniel stood in front of you now and the lights went on again in the color blue.

The fans screamed and you two started to dance.

You moved from the head stage to the front and did the last move and ended up in Daniel's arms.

You two were so close to each other and he started to lean in.

His lips were an inch away from your own and it happened, he kissed you.

The fans/Artists screamed and Wanna One And BTS were both shown on screen for a few seconds, shown when they were fanboying.

The lights went out and Daniel slowly pulled away from you.

But there was one person who clenched his fists while watching the tv.
He had his phone in his hand, ready to call them.

—————
A/n: so, Sorry, again.
I just wanted to say that you should watch Idol producer and vote for Cai Xukun :)
And read my other fanfics :)
This is a shameless self promo.

and THANK YOU for the 7K reads <3