Kidnap

You were in your dressing room when you heard a knock at your door.

You assumed it was Daniel so you opened the door, not a good choice.

The second you opened the door there was a blindfold placed in front of your eyes and some kind of fabric was placed against your mouth and nose.

"Take her and search for the guy! We have to be quick"

And then you felt nothing.

Daniel was walking to your dressing room when he suddenly heard some voices down the hall.

"Take her and search for the guy! We have to be quick!"

He peeked around the corner and saw Y/n being carried as if she was a doll.

Daniel grew scared and figured that he was the guy they were searching for because they accidentally slipped his name out. Not so smart.

He quickly grabbed his phone and made sure that others, his manager or people close to him, could track his phone down.

He put his phone in the inside pocket of his jacket and casually walked down the hall, acting like he never heard a thing.

"That's him!"

Daniel runned away, slower than usual.

The guys harshly grabbed Daniel and put tape on his mouth and tied his arms and legs together so he couldn't escape.

They carried the duo to their van and drove to their friend who requested the two.

He was sitting in his chair, scrolling through the memories of them together.

"I'll finally get her back"

A/n: really really short chapter today.

I'm so sorry for being away for so long.
I have spring break now so I'll be able to write more and maybe finish the story.
Thank you for being patient with me and we have 9K reads, wow. I never imagined so much reads so really, Thank you.

(For the people who are wondering about how my tests are going, I HAVE AN A🎉)

Honestly.... I started this book without an actual clear storyline. It's a bit messy now so I'll probably edit the whole book when I'm done.

Again, THANK YOU💖

Also, HIXTAPE IS DROPPING SOON AND OMG-
All those comebacks and Ten+Taeyong releasing a song together I'm-
Got7/Wanna One/Nct album in march.....
THATS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE