I love you [FINAL]

Soft snores filled the room when a boy fell asleep on the lonely hospital bed in the slightly illuminated room, a young girl lying on top of it, unconscious, her hand clasped in his.

How long was he in there? He didn't know. When was the last time he saw actual sunlight? He didn't know. When was the last time that he ate? He didn't know. Well, what did he know? He knows that he was too late with saying 'I love you'. He knows that the first thing he's going to say to you when you wake up from your deep slumber is, 'I love you'.

Her. Why? Why her? Why did she had to be the one laying on the white bed, zoned off to wonderland while he suffered loneliness? It should've been him. Is what he told himself for the couple weeks.

Sungwoon, Jisung, Minhyun, Jaehwan, Seongwoo, Daehwi, Jinyoung, Jihoon, Woojin and Guanlin. They all visited. Bringing flowers and food once awhile because they knew that Daniel wouldn't eat otherwise.

God. They were so worried. He looked thinner and whiter every time they visited him. He wasn't in a good condition after the kidnap and he's only making it worse for himself. They said numerous times that he had to sleep and rest, but he refused. He couldn't leave your side, he should stay, he had to stay.

Because when you'll wake up, he would be the first thing that you'd see.

Daniel woke up from his sleep. Still being half asleep, he watched you. His eyes started to fill with tears and he broke down, again. He couldn't look at you like this, with tubes going in and out of you while your eyes were shut was his fault. He couldn't protect you.

"Please wake up, please." he forced out of his throat while choking on his own tears. His body shook and his free hand grasped the edge of the bed tightly.

"Please, please" he muttered over and over again.

"Please wake up"

"I can't do this"

"Please Y/n"

"Please"

As if the angels heard his prayers, the bed shuffled a bit.

Daniel looked up. Your finger was twitching. He looked at you with hope and moved closer towards you.

The eyes that have been shut for a long, long time, met with light again.

"D-Daniel" you said with your hoarse voice due to your dry throat.

Daniel gasped a bit and nodded. A small smile formed on his face.

"I love you."

A/n: so that was really it huh.....

I'd like to say thank you first. This is one of my first books and although I'm not that proud of it, I'm happy that it has been well received by y'all. I started this book at around August last year. I just happened to come across this newly debuted boygroup 'Wanna One'.

I started to like them but one particular someone catched my eye. That someone was Kang Daniel. (wow shocker)

After watching numerous videos of him and Wanna One, I started to look for fan fictions of him because I was simply bored. I couldn't find that many so I started to write my own. This is certainly not the best nor good fanfiction of Daniel, but I just liked to write it.

It was around chapter 6 when my story had 1K reads. And I was so amazed. I never thought that my book would have SO MANY reads. I started to write more and the reads increased to 23 freaking K. Like how?!?!?! So thank you for that.

After some thoughts about it, I decided to not edit the book. It would be better to edit it, yes I know. But I like how you can see my development in writing, because I was clearly cringy at first and my grammar was way worse.

To the people who read this, to the people who followed this journey, I sincerely thank you and I hope that we can meet again sometime in the future❤️