Die For Me

(Picture Credit to Simona018 on DeviantArt, figured I'd start giving credit to the photos and none of them are mine)

Shiemi POV:

"No. Don't leave me behind here like this, Eddie! You know I'll die here without you!"

"...I have no choice, Rose. I hope you'll forgive me."

"I can't forgive you if I'm dead! He's gonna come after me!"

"Rose, listen....I love you. I always have."

"Don't leave me, Eddie!"

"It's gonna be alright, Rose. I just need to get to the central power room. We'll be safe from there. We'll be safe, Rose! And I love you!"

"...I love you too, Eddie. Be safe."

"Thank god. And remember....Don't respond to his beckoning. Never trust anyone. We still don't know who he is....Goodbye, Rose."

I gripped onto Rin's shirt sleeve tightly, curled up against him. He was so tense with stress and anxiety that all of his muscles were flexed under his clothing. We were both wrapped up in the same blanket, sitting on the couch. My entire body was resting against Rin as he sat criss-crossed.

Aki and Sakura were laying on top of a blanket on the floor. Their heads were resting against pillows and the couch, so they were propped up enough to watch the movie. Rin and I were crying our eyes out at every event, whereas Aki and Sakura were unmoved.

"He's gonna die," Aki told us.

"Aki, why, man?!" Rin yelled. Tears ran down his face. "It was so emotional!"

Sakura and Aki laughed. "It's obvious. When you've watched enough movies you would know. Anyone who's willing to sacrifice their life for a loved one will do just that. They'll die. Eddie's gonna die and you know it."

"Gonna...die..." I mouthed to myself. They sounded weird on my lips.

Rin is willing to die for me. He had already almost died for me. It's already happened before. He won't die, will he?

I can't think about that. I should just watch the movie in peace.

It's made in America, and the actors were of many different races, shapes and sizes. This new couple, Eddie and Rose, were melting my heart. They were so attached, so connected and so loving that the thought of Eddie dying is unbearable. Rose would be heartbroken.

Forget it. I'll watch in peace.

"Who are you?"

"Eddie, you don't remember me?"

"...vaguely."

No, Eddie! You can't remember him! Don't you know by now? If you do, he's gonna beckon you! You'll die!

"Edward, search deep in your memory. Remember who I am."

Don't do it! But once people saw his face, they were brainwashed. Which is exactly what's happening to Eddie.

"I remember you...You...you..."

"Follow me."

Eddie hesitantly moved forwards towards the guy. The guy was hooded, so we couldn't see his face throughout the movie. I had a feeling this was the first time we would see it.

Suspenseful music blared, and suddenly there was a huge bloodbath. Screams sounded, everything happened. The screen flashed as the four of us sat motionless, watching it all. Rin was crying again, and so was I. I guess we were both very emotional when it comes to movies.